Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 29 2021, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PestoFarmer View Post
"As Raul stated full facility functionality will come in a few weeks."...posted by Moderator marymarcel on December 23, 2020.
Any update as to how this is coming along?
Hi Pestofarmer,
Please read the first post of this thread to see any updates about the game functions. The developers do not tell us in advance of when they will release anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2021, 09:14 PM

Default Market

Given the fact that going to the market to hire isn't working at all, is leveling frozen? I can't seem to find if it is or not?
Old Jan 29 2021, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbowles824 View Post
Given the fact that going to the market to hire isn't working at all, is leveling frozen? I can't seem to find if it is or not?
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. Please post any questions or problems in this thread about the new version.

Leveling is available, so if you reach the next level your level will change and you will get your FC. The only part of that which is not working is the bar to see where you are for getting the next level.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2021, 10:53 PM

Default Fuel getting very low - still using

Bill Bryan ID#1245312073
2021-01-30 04:51:25.688 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 108/33/142/256 MB

Fuel still being used, even after notice it had been discontinued. Will need somehow to replenish soon. FYI
Old Jan 29 2021, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus View Post
Bill Bryan ID#1245312073
2021-01-30 04:51:25.688 INFOMemoryStats: WebGL 2.0 WebGL Mem: 108/33/142/256 MB

Fuel still being used, even after notice it had been discontinued. Will need somehow to replenish soon. FYI
Hi Fuzzy Focus,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. Please post any questions or problems here in the Game Migration thread and not in the HTML thread. That one is for those who can't load the game.
You do not need to include the information from your farms like your ID or any of the other stuff as you can play.

Fuel is being used when you work, but as soon as you finish and drop the tool, that fuel is restored. Note how much fuel you have before you start working, then check again after you have finished and drop the tool.
Old Jan 29 2021, 11:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

my super neighbor has noticed that when she plants a crop and then goes to use the purple irrigator, it works for every farm except the last one, farm 43. It is greyed out in the tool box when it is opened on that farm, when she returns to farm 42, and looks in the tool box, the irrigator is visible.. not a huge problem but thought I should pass this on .. thanks everyone..
Old Jan 29 2021, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
my super neighbor has noticed that when she plants a crop and then goes to use the purple irrigator, it works for every farm except the last one, farm 43. It is greyed out in the tool box when it is opened on that farm, when she returns to farm 42, and looks in the tool box, the irrigator is visible.. not a huge problem but thought I should pass this on .. thanks everyone..
Hi Aussie Rae,
Have her try refreshing that farm and see if it is irrigated or if she can try again. Also have her try from a different farm. Since 43 is "new" then there may be a problem with this one.
Old Jan 29 2021, 11:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Also I've made this suggestion before but we don't need three steps, harvest, ghost, gone. When we harvest just remove it, period, no shadow ghost please. They get in the way of our work!!!
The transition takes additional time, and adds additional CPU Usage as well, so removing the step should make the process of harvesting faster
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
Have her try refreshing that farm and see if it is irrigated or if she can try again. Also have her try from a different farm. Since 43 is "new" then there may be a problem with this one.
the farm was refreshed but failed to show the purple irrigator, I irrigated it myself so all the farms have now been irrigated and can be harvested tomorrow.. she successfully did all the other farms, out of the 43 farms we have I have 4 that don't have anything on them except facilities or water so 38 done out of 39 by the super neighbor isn't too bad,
Old Jan 30 2021, 04:10 AM

Not sure if this question has been asked or not.
While the facilities are off line are they still producing? Or when they come back on line will they be at the same production levels as before or will they need fully reloading again. If thats the case it will be a good time to move some of them around while they are empty.
Thanks.
Closed Thread