Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 01 2021, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi powell,
Since you are able to load the game I moved your post to the Game Migration Updates thread.
What are you seeing in the My Requests tab for gifts and in the Facility Wall Requests? Do you see their pictures and/or names?

What do you see in the neighbor bar below your farms?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Hello, when I go to my wall requests, I see a picture of the facility, but it says "someone" and this is both on my Google and Mozilla site. There is no name. When I go to the neighbor bar underneath on Mozilla, I see names only. On google I can see the picture as well as the name of the farmer. I also see the same 50 requests after I have changed them and accepted them. I have cleaned the memcache and the closed the farm etc as well as rebooting and cleaning the cache for Mozilla. As I said before with the Mozilla, I am unable to exchange or send back to others...I appreciate any help on this matter you can give me.
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
Hello, when I go to my wall requests, I see a picture of the facility, but it says "someone" and this is both on my Google and Mozilla site. There is no name. When I go to the neighbor bar underneath on Mozilla, I see names only. On google I can see the picture as well as the name of the farmer. I also see the same 50 requests after I have changed them and accepted them. I have cleaned the memcache and the closed the farm etc as well as rebooting and cleaning the cache for Mozilla. As I said before with the Mozilla, I am unable to exchange or send back to others...I appreciate any help on this matter you can give me.
Hi Powell,
For both browsers make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

It looks that you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box.
It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 03 2021 at 12:00 PM.
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:25 PM

Wink Problems in Farmtown

Cannot use my purple hand the way I did before, is there still a glitch in it? Prt of my farms after seeding a day or 2 later are missing mostly on upper right hand corner. Sometimes other places. ID # 100000199718077
Old Mar 01 2021, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandielm View Post
Cannot use my purple hand the way I did before, is there still a glitch in it? Prt of my farms after seeding a day or 2 later are missing mostly on upper right hand corner. Sometimes other places. ID # 100000199718077
Hi Sandielm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
What are you trying to do with the purple hand? If you are trying to use the purple hand to layer then the developers have not worked on anything for that yet.

You may have layered those farms either on purpose or accidently and that area is disappearing. The only way for you to correct this is after you harvest what you can, to delete all the fields on those farms, restart your farms, then delete and fields that show back up. Repeat this until all the fields are gone and you only have ground cover where they normally are. Then you should be able to replow and plant them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 01 2021, 07:07 PM

I can't exchange gifts ... is this just a glitch?
Old Mar 01 2021, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disasterpat View Post
I can't exchange gifts ... is this just a glitch?
Hi Disasterpat,
What happens when you try to exchange them? Is this in the My requests or are you trying to exchange them through the Games/Activity in Facebook?
What are you trying to exchange them for?
Old Mar 01 2021, 07:26 PM

Default Can't exchange gifts

It is through the My Requests. I click on the exchange button, and the list of gifts comes up, but the bar on the right does not appear to let me scroll down, I only see what is on the top few rows.
Old Mar 01 2021, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It is through the My Requests. I click on the exchange button, and the list of gifts comes up, but the bar on the right does not appear to let me scroll down, I only see what is on the top few rows.
Hi Disasterpat,
Make sure your zoom for your farms page is set at 100% and see if the bar shows back up. If your zoom is too high or low it will cause problems like this.
Old Mar 01 2021, 07:37 PM

I played with it a little, zoomed out and zoomed back in, it doesn't make any difference. I don't really know how to tell what percent I am at.
Old Mar 01 2021, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I played with it a little, zoomed out and zoomed back in, it doesn't make any difference. I don't really know how to tell what percent I am at.
Hi Disasterpat,
It should show the percentage in the address bar to the right end of that or in the options for the browser. It is not the zoom of your farm, but it the zoom for the browser tab when you have your farms open.
Closed Thread