Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 04 2017, 02:29 PM

Default scroll buttons

The "whole" list scroll buttons are useless, I can just grab the slider as easily.
Now if rather than full list or one row like the older buttons, they went one PAGE at a time, that would be helpful a little I guess. But the full list buttons just get in the way.
Old Apr 04 2017, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
The "whole" list scroll buttons are useless, I can just grab the slider as easily.
Now if rather than full list or one row like the older buttons, they went one PAGE at a time, that would be helpful a little I guess. But the full list buttons just get in the way.
Hi John,
You have always been able to do that by clicking (not click and drag) in the blak area in the middle of the scroll bar.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2017, 03:08 PM

Default Tools

I can't find the new 6x6 extended mode
Old Apr 04 2017, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtracy View Post
I can't find the new 6x6 extended mode
Hi bbtracy

Please open the Store and click in Tools tab. You can use the search for the new tools:

Harvester ex, Seeder ex, Combine Harvest-Plow ex and Combine Harvest-Plant ex. When you write those in the search box, the EX tools 5x5 and 6x6 will show for you.
Old Apr 04 2017, 03:26 PM

they all say they are locked and I have the 8x8
Old Apr 04 2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
This confused me at first but it doesnt say on the menu for the store - dont think there is room but you have to buy the lower tools first so you need the Harvester Ext first. Also the seeder one to buy the combine harvest plant.
I own all of them! I bought them all as Soon as they were available, which is why I stated in in my original post.
Slashkey has fixed it. I can now buy it for myself, but thanks for the "help"
Old Apr 04 2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtracy View Post
they all say they are locked and I have the 8x8
I'm sorry bbtracy, but to purchase the 6x6 EX, you have to own all the previous ones, 10x10, 12x12 , 14x14, 16x16 and 5x5 EX.

You have more information in our Game guide, Tools chapter

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Apr 04 2017, 04:34 PM

Raul hasn't mentioned it, and it may not even be Slashkey that is responsible for it since Microsoft made an update to Windows 10 Insider Edition that I only was able to install this afternoon, but I have noted that the game is a great deal more stable over all. When working all the farms of others over the last 14 months, the game has become unstable and crashed after working 12 to 14 farms. For some reason I was thinking of other things (okay, other people since I was thinking about a particularly beautiful woman ) and had worked through farm 18 without it crashing before I noticed. So I continued and worked all 32 without needing to refresh!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 04 2017, 05:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
PLEASE, when we harvest/shake/chop/fish REMOVE the items as soon as it is done. Having a ghost image or artifact appear for a delay makes it difficult to see where the line is between done and not done and I'm sure it is a bandwidth and server drain to have every harvest be a two-step process rather than just a one-step process (ready to gone rather than ready to ghost to gone)!!!

And the new tools are useless UNLESS you play unsupportedly. Where are the 24X tools those of us that play the proper way need? Between my wife and I we have over 200 FC and I see nothing worth WASTING them on right now. The new 6x extended tools offer us no improvement in game play whatsoever? Our 16x tools do more (256 plots) than the new 6x (36 plots) extended tools since we don't layer. Where is that an improvement?
Please, just use the tool that is convenient and you feel good using for you, do not try to convince other people that want the tool and that do have the farms unsuportedly like you said.. I have the 6x6 and love it, makes my life easier and can harvest/plow/plant a whole 42x42 farm in less than 6 or 8 minutes, and yes they are layered, the only way to meet demand on the crops.. I LOVE MY NEW TOOLS, thank you to the Devs that take care of those of us that started this journey with them since the beginning...
Old Apr 04 2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Please, just use the tool that is convenient and you feel good using for you, do not try to convince other people that want the tool and that do have the farms unsuportedly like you said.. I have the 6x6 and love it, makes my life easier and can harvest/plow/plant a whole 42x42 farm in less than 6 or 8 minutes, and yes they are layered, the only way to meet demand on the crops.. I LOVE MY NEW TOOLS, thank you to the Devs that take care of those of us that started this journey with them since the beginning...
well said. so you like the new tools we been getting. i am trying to save my fc to get them.. happy farming
Closed Thread