Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 29 2023, 01:56 PM

Default That feature may now be working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMarie121 View Post
How can a new person join farmtown and play it now...that the game is no longer on face book...or is it even possible????
Hi, DonnaMarie121! I just noticed this morning that they now have a link for new users on the sign in page. I haven't tried using it, tho, so IDK if it's working or not. I'm hoping they wouldn't put a link up that isn't active. I hope that info helps you!
Kelly (KBW)
Old Jul 29 2023, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerKBW View Post
Hi, DonnaMarie121! I just noticed this morning that they now have a link for new users on the sign in page. I haven't tried using it, tho, so IDK if it's working or not. I'm hoping they wouldn't put a link up that isn't active. I hope that info helps you!
Kelly (KBW)
Hi farmerKBW

The information about creating a new account was released yesterday.

You can find the informacion at the botton of the New Release thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=663062
Old Jul 30 2023, 04:44 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't understand why my farmtown account isn't recoverable. My post is public on facebook and you can prove it's me via my profile picture and i'm a member of some farmtown groups too which I doubt if they would have accepted me if my farm didn't show. And I have given my slashkey farm link and my facebook account too. And if my farmtown was too old and not playable wouldn't it archive or something?
Old Jul 30 2023, 09:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Phipps View Post
I don't understand why my farmtown account isn't recoverable. My post is public on facebook and you can prove it's me via my profile picture and i'm a member of some farmtown groups too which I doubt if they would have accepted me if my farm didn't show. And I have given my slashkey farm link and my facebook account too. And if my farmtown was too old and not playable wouldn't it archive or something?
Hi David Phipps,
I am sorry, but you will need to continue working with Support on that as we have no way through the forums to restore accounts. There is nothing we can do for you on this here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 30 2023, 01:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Pythonis,
I am sorry, but no there isn't another way to register for the website. The only way to do so is through the Facebook version. Do you maybe have a friend or relative that has a laptop or computer that you can use to register?
Or possibly a library that has computers you can use?
You have to register through your Facebook farms for the servers to be able to link your farms for both versions.
No I don't. Haven't touched or seen a laptop/desktop in years.
I'm wanting to say something like this should have been anticipated.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 30 2023, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
No I don't. Haven't touched or seen a laptop/desktop in years.
I'm wanting to say something like this should have been anticipated.
Hi Pythonis,
Since the developers have never created a version for phones, Ipads or tablets and have never supported use of those items to play the game then why would they create a way to register through those.

Can you get to the Login page for the website? If so then their is a button in that for Signup (start with your Facebook farms) that has a link for a way to contact Support. Contact them and see if they can add your farms account registration now to the website version. You will need your email address for your Facebook account and the ID if you know that for your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2023, 06:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Seija,

Facebook should have given her various other methods to confirm the account belongs to her, did she try those? If she did not keep the email active that she used for that account that may be where the biggest problem is.

Has she ever contacted the support team in the past for any issues with the game on the old account?

Did she open a new Facebook account and start playing Farm Town on that?

If she knows the id for her farms that are linked to the hacked account, please ask her to use the new Facebook account to contact the support team. She will need to provide farm link for her old farms to the support team so that they can take a look to see if anything can be done.
Hello, I just wanted to give you a happy update to the post. My friend emailed support and they were able to recover her farms for her. She logged in today for the first time in ages and I was so happy I cried. I just want to thank all the mods here and Slashkey support team for helping her out. Support was helpful, it just took time.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 31 2023, 07:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seija View Post
Hello, I just wanted to give you a happy update to the post. My friend emailed support and they were able to recover her farms for her. She logged in today for the first time in ages and I was so happy I cried. I just want to thank all the mods here and Slashkey support team for helping her out. Support was helpful, it just took time.
Hi Seija,

Glad to hear you are both happy that she was able to get her farms back. Thank you for letting us know, your thanks message will be passed on

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 31 2023, 01:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

If you look on the Login page there is a button to register for new farms. This was just released yesterday.
Hi Taz.

Is it possible to register a second farm using a different email and another computer or my laptop at this time? I used to occasionally use my laptop years ago, but now farm solely on my desk top.

I tried registering a second farm from my desktop where I already have one farm, but it asked to reset my login. I cancelled the attempt. Prefer to retain my current farm's login.

Thanks
Old Jul 31 2023, 02:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-T View Post
Hi Taz.

Is it possible to register a second farm using a different email and another computer or my laptop at this time? I used to occasionally use my laptop years ago, but now farm solely on my desk top.

I tried registering a second farm from my desktop where I already have one farm, but it asked to reset my login. I cancelled the attempt. Prefer to retain my current farm's login.

Thanks
Hi Mister T
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about registration as this has nothing to do with the current release.

There is a button on the login screen for Signup for farms you had on Facebook. That has a link for you to contact Support for it.

You need to provide the email address and ID of the farms.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 31 2023 at 02:10 PM.

Tags
link email, login