Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 26 2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
OK did anyone else lose all the production that was pending in their farm cash facilities??!! My fish farm, bee farm, semis, and oil pumps are all empty , and I know I had production pending in them. Help!~
I wouldnt know because i keep timing out.....
Old May 26 2011, 03:38 PM

Game was unusually slow for me this afternoon, slow in that it took ages to load, and to move between farms.
Took around 6-7 minutes to load the game and 3-4 minutes to switch a farm, where as it normally takes around 20-30 seconds to load the game from fresh and 2-3 second to switch farms.
Looks ok again tonight (21:38 BST)
Old May 26 2011, 04:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Game was unusually slow for me this afternoon, slow in that it took ages to load, and to move between farms.
Took around 6-7 minutes to load the game and 3-4 minutes to switch a farm, where as it normally takes around 20-30 seconds to load the game from fresh and 2-3 second to switch farms.
Looks ok again tonight (21:38 BST)
you mean it normally loads in less than 6 minutes for you?? now way that can't be.........so unfair ........I'm so jealous..... lol lol you should try using dial up services lol lol..........actually it is running a lot better for dial up today than it has been in the last week.... but that can also be because i defragged the other day lol as well as i removed Flash and reinstalled and did a lot of other monthly things i do to my pc.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 26 2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
you mean it normally loads in less than 6 minutes for you?? now way that can't be.........so unfair ........I'm so jealous..... lol lol you should try using dial up services lol lol..........actually it is running a lot better for dial up today than it has been in the last week.... but that can also be because i defragged the other day lol as well as i removed Flash and reinstalled and did a lot of other monthly things i do to my pc.......
just got my desktop computer back from the shop ... upgraded the RAM on it ... Wow, now I can enjoy FT again. I'm ready for the update ... FT$ in hand and a computer to handle it

Slashkey should be getting a commission on the computer upgrades, etc. that people are doing in the name of FarmTown ... hahahahaha

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old May 26 2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Well, you may speak for "most" long time players, but not me. I *want* goals created by the devs (sounds like the "crop thing" may do just that). It doesn't have to be set up like the "ville" games, but they certainly could enhance the whole trophy achievement aspect of the game to give us something else to work towards. I'm all for a "next phase" though; something to really shake things up. Mostly though, I'm just wanting a new update, whatever it is!
there's goals and there's goals. I certainly wouldn't mind the devs giving us something to shoot for other than new levels & more farms. What I'm opposed to is the way "ville" games are in-your-face with pop-ups to do this, then that, to achieve an unattainable goal because I would need 30 more neighbors.

And ... maybe I'm in the minority. There are millions of people who play those games, I'm just not one of them (tried a few and didn't like them at all).

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old May 26 2011, 06:47 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i just want to say that i have FARMCASH ready to spend, bring on the update!! wooo hooo!! (sunni d, do you really use dial up?? is that still around?? i'm really not trying to be mean, just very curious!! )
Old May 26 2011, 07:21 PM

Default Hanging for more goodies!

I just had a read of the last few pages to this thread, checked my facilities, all my pending stuff is intact. Yesterday it took about 6 mins to log in so to me that is slow, I don't want to boast (hell, yes I do) but it usually loads in under a minute. However, yesterday during the game I got timed out a few times and it went really sluggish for about 30 mins so I am hoping that is a sign of new stuff coming our way. I'm emptying my facilities ready to move them around on the NEW FARM. Hinting here :-) Love this game. No, not addicted (hell yes I am). Wheeeeeee! Friday morning, finished work, am home now for the weekend. Ready and hoping for the new update to happen.
Old May 26 2011, 08:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
just got my desktop computer back from the shop ... upgraded the RAM on it ... Wow, now I can enjoy FT again. I'm ready for the update ... FT$ in hand and a computer to handle it

Slashkey should be getting a commission on the computer upgrades, etc. that people are doing in the name of FarmTown ... hahahahaha
Someone once said it takes more memory to run FarmTown than it takes to launch the space shuttle lol
Old May 26 2011, 08:46 PM

Good grief--I have enough FC to choke a horse, and nowhere to spend it! LOL

And we are now 4 weeks after the last upgrade.... I am about to go into withdrawal.... Just an upgrade and new facilities please (as she grovels....) ROFL
Old May 26 2011, 08:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest Moon View Post
Someone once said it takes more memory to run FarmTown than it takes to launch the space shuttle lol
It does, i have 12 gig ram and 14 gig cpu and it still lags up sometimes if i use my combine too fast :P

The last flash update seems to be alot better then the previous 3-4 though, i think alot of people "blame" farmtown for the reallyreally bad flash versions we had the last 6+ months

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread