Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2015, 05:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi..I also have tried the alligator link to see if it sends but all it does is keep trying to load the send box..also no option for farmer lists....thx for the updates...still a great game
Old Apr 12 2015, 06:30 PM

I have 14 coop quests completed and watched for the time to be up so I could collect, but now it says I don't have enough quests completed?
Old Apr 12 2015, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I have 14 coop quests completed and watched for the time to be up so I could collect, but now it says I don't have enough quests completed?
Hi petals

Please reload the game and try again to collect your farmcash.
Old Apr 12 2015, 07:13 PM

Pleased to report that I boosted my train (twice in fact, since I was sending to more than 50 friends) without any problems at all. And no great lag time loading up "All Farmers"!
Old Apr 12 2015, 07:16 PM

I can't do either even a day later
Old Apr 12 2015, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindafe View Post
I can't do either even a day later
Hi lindafe,
They are still working on it and have not posted a fix for it yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2015, 07:32 PM

I have followed your instructions re: sending of gifts. I used the link you provided and all it did was take me to my farm. So I went to send gifts chose a gift and proceeded to try and send and all I got was the box one normally gets with those lines that tell you its loading. Nothing happened after waiting a few minutes.
I also have the exact same problem when trying to send train boosts

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 12 2015 at 08:31 PM.
Old Apr 12 2015, 09:22 PM

I was able to send gifts finally early today but now it just keeps loading. Now I am not able to do the last step in my brown quest if does not give me the open now and when I use the facility manager or go to the farm that has the factory is on and click on start batch it will start a batch but when I go back to brown quest to check to see if it started it does not show up as being started
Old Apr 12 2015, 09:25 PM

I'm unable to send boosts for my Supreme and Standard trains. When I try to send boost for those trains the friend selector keeps trying to load but never loads.
Old Apr 12 2015, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb-3 View Post
I was able to send gifts finally early today but now it just keeps loading. Now I am not able to do the last step in my brown quest if does not give me the open now and when I use the facility manager or go to the farm that has the factory is on and click on start batch it will start a batch but when I go back to brown quest to check to see if it started it does not show up as being started
Hi Bbb,
I just did one of mine from the Open button and it worked fine. I don't know if this will help, but please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If it doesn't then you will need to wait a few hours and then try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread