Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2010, 08:59 AM

I would love another farm also, if only to decorate. I would love to do just a seasonal farm ... that's where the sixth one would come in handy. Easter, Christmas, Fall, I can't wait till we have the option for another farm ! My farms are crowded because I think I bought everything ! LOL!!

On this game I do not mind spending money, the additional farms and storage are what cinched it .... I absolutely LOVE Farm Town, and will continue to spend cash .... beats going out for an over-priced dinner, over-priced drinks, and terrible hangover !! LOL!
Old Aug 24 2010, 10:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
She was kidding.

I always look forward to her posts because I enjoy her sense of humor.
sorry Lorene. i did in that post state "i hope your joking" and i did remove my response..... kind of not a good thing that i said all that about my own situation.... sorry about that.... i'm a dork sometimes.....but we all can be....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 24 2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
sorry Lorene. i did in that post state "i hope your joking" and i did remove my response..... kind of not a good thing that i said all that about my own situation.... sorry about that.... i'm a dork sometimes.....but we all can be....
No Worries Sunny, I know you laugh around here alot like many of us do!
Old Aug 24 2010, 11:46 AM

I found the site, let me know what you hear from others if its safe to use. It would be a nice program if its safe :-)
Old Aug 24 2010, 02:23 PM

Love all of the new goodies, TY so very much - wow, what an update! I have the new flower harvester, manure spreader, bulldozer - love them all! Took my pigsty out of storage and have 80 new piggies, just pooping their little hearts out, lol.

The big dozer is super, clears out those plots like magic, but without taking other things you don't want deleted with it like the little dozer can do. Just super!

The flower harvester is my dream machine. I have a "flower farm" where I planted the flowers I want to harvest in a very tight grouping, just like a regular field area - well, I was just about to redo the whole thing and spread them out, harvesting them was a nightmare with them packed in so closely - but now, I get more of them with each pass, simply because they are so tightly planted!

Raul and group, you have surpassed all I had been wishing for and then some, TY, TY, TY - can't wait to see what creative things you do next, you are all the greatest!
Old Aug 24 2010, 04:20 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile Clear Cutting

Hey you guys Rock, and keep rockin' you will. It seemed everything that I wished for and asked for was delivered and I'm glad there were many people on the same page. I want to know if you can give us a clear cutting machine to chop down multiple trees at once... I have like a gazillion trees and the hand axe is great but clear-cutting just like the real life lumber jack would be fun!!!

Can you also make the Big Barn w/ Garage capable of storing all of our auto's, planes, spare boats and basically any vehicle in the collection?

Thanks you guys!!! You are awesome

Tony

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 24 2010, 04:30 PM

Hi everyone.

Sorry, but the posts discussing the 'crop alarm' program have been removed. It's an outside site that is not necessarily trouble free for all users, and is not therefore endorsed by Slashkey.

Anyone using these programs does so at their own risk, and reference to them on this, the official forum, is therefore highly discouraged.

Thanks for understanding.
Old Aug 24 2010, 04:59 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
That was big of you SunnyD It is true, we are all dorks some time. I never have been of course *choke* *sputter* *choke*

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 24 2010, 05:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Hi everyone.

Sorry, but the posts discussing the 'crop alarm' program have been removed. It's an outside site that is not necessarily trouble free for all users, and is not therefore endorsed by Slashkey.

Anyone using these programs does so at their own risk, and reference to them on this, the official forum, is therefore highly discouraged.

Thanks for understanding.
Oh goodness Molly. I am sorry I started that discussion...I will ask you or another Mod. before i do that again.. I apologize...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 24 2010, 05:25 PM

how many xp points are necessary before new levels are reached? I am at 115 but have more than 133,000 xp points and would like to know how I can get enough farm cash to buy things I need
Closed Thread