Old Nov 08 2010, 06:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
if you hitch your bass boat & trailer to the back of your SUV, drive to a lake somewhere, launch the boat, and actually put a hook in the water, do you catch something EVERY time? i didn't think so. while i personally don't like fishing (i don't have the patience for it), there's nothing wrong with the 'not every click works' method of fishing; if you want to catch all the fish at once, use a shotgun...
In the real world I NEVER catch anything when I go fishing I have much better luck on Farm Town

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 08 2010, 08:48 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanytwirl View Post
i am bummed. I spent alot of coin purchasing the petrochemical plant not realizing i must have the oil refinery-farm cash that i don't have. Unfortunately there is no way to know what a facility needs before you purchase it unless you happen to see it here on the forum. Seems like it would help to be able to click on the purchase and see what it needs before you choose to buy. Now i have this factory in my storage since i have no way to make it work.
they need to make it where the crops r actually a 4 day crop ie. 96 hours!! Not 3d8h!! Or a 3 day crop 2d8h!! Etc....!!!!!
Old Nov 08 2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritaj View Post
any clue as to when new levels and farm 7 is coming our way ???
hopefully within a couple weeks!! I am sure b4 the holidays!!:d
Old Nov 08 2010, 10:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
they need to make it where the crops r actually a 4 day crop ie. 96 hours!! Not 3d8h!! Or a 3 day crop 2d8h!! Etc....!!!!!
I like the whole '20 hour' Farm Town day. Take 'one day' crops for example. If they actually took a full 24 hours to come to harvest you'd eventually end up losing a day here and there (if you add in harvest, plow, replant time). 20 hours gives you a bit of leeway each day (same with the longer crops)
Old Nov 08 2010, 11:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
If your sprinkler is in storage, then it can be used from the new toolbar at anytime on any farm.
My sprinkler (in storage) is not accessible when I've been hired by someone. So, I'm working away for my neighbor, see flowers need water and I have to go home first to access the sprinkler and go back. Same when working facilities. It's there all the other times, though.
Old Nov 08 2010, 11:16 PM

Level:
XP:

Why does everyone keep griping about the farm cash..?? you say you love the game.!!! for $4.99 you can get 25fc and $39.99 250fc thats enough to buy all upgrades for lot 7 and buy manure spreader and harvester heck I put $40.00 in my car for gas every day., and I spent $94.78 going out to eat dinner last night.. the devs have to eat to....

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 09 2010, 01:19 AM

Whoop that is orsome news tho I only just afforded the 24x24 upgrade on Farm 6 so won't be able to afford if for some time. I sooooo am looking forward to this
Old Nov 09 2010, 01:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Oh I love your answer. Personally I find that fishing makes a break for me between harvesting and seeding. Like supertrucker said imagine yourself going fishing, take your boat out to the lake, the gulf or anywhere, relax, throw in your line and wait. If you want crabs and lobster, go to the shore and find them on the rocky sides of the sea strip, I have the boat and I get fish sometimes 9 at a time and that is good and I get them everytime I throw in the net. Patience is a virtue not everybody has, lol
You're making me wish I was out on the river bank or up at a mountain lake, fishing pole in hand, relaxing and just waiting for a steelhead or trout to bite -- and not minding the waiting since it's just so pleasant being there.
As for FT fishing, my revers, ponds and the seacoasts (which I use to simulate a lake and one of my rivers0 are mainly for decoration. Not having any of the seafood facilities, I just occasionally fish to pass the time while trees and crops finish harvesting or seeds finish planting. Only a few minutes at most, but it's a pleasant way to pass the time and I earn a few more coins at the MP selling the fish.
Old Nov 09 2010, 01:24 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Always works for me, When I fuel up there is a bar that shows just how many neighbors I visited THAT day. It does not carry over from day to day.
Ah-ha, maybe "THAT day" is the key. Since I only need to refuel every three or four days at the soonest, I probably visited all my FT Neighbors and raked, watered, weeded, etc. on a day previous to when I refueled.
Old Nov 09 2010, 08:05 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianLee View Post
My sprinkler (in storage) is not accessible when I've been hired by someone. So, I'm working away for my neighbor, see flowers need water and I have to go home first to access the sprinkler and go back. Same when working facilities. It's there all the other times, though.
That's because you've been hired for a specific task. Same thing with picking trees, can't be done unless you're hired for it, doesn't matter that you're already there harvesting.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread