Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 13 2014, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i think it is time to close this thread and bring on a new one
Yup, it has been 4 weeks since the last update, this thread should have been closed a week ago, and it's not? Does that mean that we need to wait at least 1 more week for the update? Usually this thread is closed one week before the next update.
Old Sep 13 2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Yup, it has been 4 weeks since the last update, this thread should have been closed a week ago, and it's not? Does that mean that we need to wait at least 1 more week for the update? Usually this thread is closed one week before the next update.
The thread isn't closed because we still did not get the complete update from August 14th -- the Co-operative quests are still not ready.

Personally, I think that when they said 2 weeks and still had to work things out, they should have stated it would be upcoming possibly NEXT release and let the thread go.

As the dates are going now, it looks like we won't have Thanksgiving or Christmas things until 10 days or less before the Holidays.

Hopefully, this thread will close soon, and they can introduce the New Quest Feature either this update (any day now) or next month. It's just disappointing when it is stated "2 weeks" - "next week" - "a few days" .... then it takes much longer. Hey, it's only my opinion..... but I myself just don't like 'teasers' ..... If I can't get it, then I don't want to know about it. ha ha ha!
Old Sep 13 2014, 10:47 AM

Hi guys,

i know you think this thread should be closed. But the new release has no baring on when it gets closed. As this new release is incomplete, pending the Co-Op quests. I can't close this thread.

However, if the Co-Op gets released WITH the next release, then this thread will close. If it is release by itself, then this thread will have to stay open.

We do realize you all want new things now, and i fully understand that, but as Raul stated, its taken them a little longer than they originally planned. That can't be helped.

Thankyou

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 13 2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Yes it is time for the new stuff comes out. When the last update came out (August 14, 2014 update), the prior thread was not locked until minutes before the new updates. Only the Developers know when the new updates will come out. If they are having issues with the new quest, they can. if they want to, bring the new stuff out with an update on the new quest explaining what is going on with it. We do not know what the Developers are thinking or doing.

I think we are all ready for the new updates and ready to see what is and will come out. be patient, it will be any time now
Old Sep 13 2014, 11:20 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

hope they fix the gift thing so when you collect your gifts they go into your storage
Old Sep 13 2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi guys,

i know you think this thread should be closed. But the new release has no baring on when it gets closed. As this new release is incomplete, pending the Co-Op quests. I can't close this thread.

However, if the Co-Op gets released WITH the next release, then this thread will close. If it is release by itself, then this thread will have to stay open.

We do realize you all want new things now, and i fully understand that, but as Raul stated, its taken them a little longer than they originally planned. That can't be helped.

Thankyou
Thanks Rob
Old Sep 13 2014, 05:26 PM

I really am not concerned about when the missing features from the last release get issued. I fully understand that sometimes things come up in testing that set you back - and think Raul and hos colleagues do everything they can to get things out as soon as possible. Think many on the thread get antsy because of the wording (in a few days, few weeks.....) and then seek out the items in those time frames. Might be better to keep things loose and ambiguous (ex. coming soon.... over the next month or so) this avoiding the calendar fixated folks...

I do look forward to the monthly releases around the 14th / 15th every month. Am always anxious before with anticipation and would prefer these be released regardless of where we are with last months issues... But that is just me...

Great job all - but am still excited for new release NOW !!!!!!!

Thanks all

Senior Cornwall
Old Sep 13 2014, 05:54 PM

Hi guys,

Just to confuse everyone, i have decided to just close this thread :P

Thankyou for all your feedback, Please post in either feedback or help & support.

Enjoy

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread