Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 15 2014, 12:02 PM

Time for the new update folks.... Let's revert back to the 15th as the launch date
Old Nov 15 2014, 12:26 PM

New levels would be great, but the increments between each need to be huge. Each time we get additional ones several of us already have enough XP to hit the max. I miss having the goal of working up a level!

Also REALLY hoping for some new train cars. I have FC to spend and want to obtain 2 trains of 10 cars (without duplicating un-needed cars)
Old Nov 16 2014, 10:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer-JP View Post
New levels would be great, but the increments between each need to be huge. Each time we get additional ones several of us already have enough XP to hit the max. I miss having the goal of working up a level!
As for myself and several of my farming friends...our challenge is working hard so we have enough XP to get all 25 FC to spend as soon as new levels come out! We vote for not increasing the increments Several people I know are on fixed incomes so they they have to wait and save their FC and making it harder for them would be sad.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 16 2014 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
Old Nov 16 2014, 12:03 PM

I agree. Getting those xps is hard work..... so let's not increase the gap. It would also make it harder for everyone below the 575 level as they get up in the levels as well. They only come every few months anyway - Don't think an extra 8 farmcash a month is that onerous and should be harder to get. it comes down to about what you make on the quests assuming you get a few 2 farmcash ones every now and then ...
Old Nov 16 2014, 01:21 PM

Every time I try to claim a pearl oyster bonus I get expired even if it is a good friend who told me they just posted. I really need these and have 4 or 5 today all expired. Very frustrating
Old Nov 16 2014, 01:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
Every time I try to claim a pearl oyster bonus I get expired even if it is a good friend who told me they just posted. I really need these and have 4 or 5 today all expired. Very frustrating
check your storage, you may have gotten it anyways as some item numbers bug out due to html formatting. i know lots of the ones from the Fishing Acc Fac give errors but you get the bonuses.
Old Nov 16 2014, 04:42 PM

Thank you I will check
Old Nov 16 2014, 10:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All, I am now closing this thread and we would like to thank you all for the feedback that you supplied. Please feel free to continue to post for help in the "Help and Support" section, and any feedback In the General Feedback section or suggestions in the Suggestions section. And of course the Social section is where there are lots of things going on like the Current contest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread