Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 01 2017, 10:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

my ships have sailed and will never be seen again.. totally over them, I will forward any that arrive but doubt I will send out any more...frustration overload here...
Old Jan 01 2017, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
my ships have sailed and will never be seen again.. totally over them, I will forward any that arrive but doubt I will send out any more...frustration overload here...
With you on that one Aussie. It's a rort, first they bring it out right on Christmas Eve they kill the tab loading asap and everyone is in a total tizz about them. I am not going to bother with them at all. I reloaded my facs after I collected from my first ship and didn't come close to my highest DV. I would much prefer to spend my time and energy on FT doing friends facs. Totally over them here too.
Old Jan 01 2017, 11:55 PM

I to am over the ships and will do nothing with them. Funny thing is I would have paid fc for the ships, i also would have paid fc for a tool to prepare the containers faster. But ft got greedy and closed the way to prepare the ships faster, even with that cheat open to us I would have paid fc for a tool to make it faster. But like you Corogirl I see a fc tool in the future and I will not buy it now, since the closed the faster way to prepare containers. If ft wants me to do anything with ships they need to make the time to prepare containers less with out it being a fc tool.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jan 01 2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Joyinlife,

There no way of telling without asking your friends if any ships are going to yours. You just might be one of the later ports to visit.
Actually, if you go to your friends farm and look at their ships logbook, you can see if it's scheduled to come to you.
Old Jan 02 2017, 04:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbonet View Post
Actually, if you go to your friends farm and look at their ships logbook, you can see if it's scheduled to come to you.
True columbonet, but first you'd have to know everybody that has you as a neighbour and what farm(s) their ships are on. Asking would be quicker
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jan 02 2017, 07:32 AM

Angry I am so over these cargo ships

I have a life outside of farmtown! I use to enjoy the game but this is the worst thing to happen to it. I don't want to be at my computer 24/7 to get my ships loaded and launched. and everyone sending messages to neighbors when their ship just arrived in their port. The timing of the launch of this feature was the worst timing ever. It's making for a very unfriendly game. Neighbors are removing neighbors, people are unfriending people, it has brought out the worst in people. I can see what would happen in a SHTF situation. I want the friendly atmosphere of the game back
Old Jan 02 2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
I would like something to tell me when my ship has returned home, and made that in the Suggestion section.
That's a good idea. I'd like that, too.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 02 2017, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Oooooh . . . so sorry to hear this! I know you and I both were so excited about them to begin with. Mine are running smoothly now - even though we can't replace people on our itineraries yet. When we can do that, they'll be even better. What has you so frustrated? I think the only thing I don't like at this point is having to wait 24 hours to load a new one.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 02 2017, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbonet View Post
Ha! That's cool to know. Although I doubt that I'm going to be THAT interested to want to do that with all my neighbors. However, it's still pretty cool.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 02 2017, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydiva0 View Post
I have a life outside of farmtown! I use to enjoy the game but this is the worst thing to happen to it. I don't want to be at my computer 24/7 to get my ships loaded and launched. and everyone sending messages to neighbors when their ship just arrived in their port. The timing of the launch of this feature was the worst timing ever. It's making for a very unfriendly game. Neighbors are removing neighbors, people are unfriending people, it has brought out the worst in people. I can see what would happen in a SHTF situation. I want the friendly atmosphere of the game back
Ladydiva, I'm loving the ships but I definitely understand what you're saying about the unfriendly feelings. I've been pretty much glued to my computer because for about a week I was staying with a friend who was hospitalized so I had nothing to do but FT. However, I'm home now and last night went to a party - gone maybe 5 hours. I dispatched all neighbor ships before I left for the party and as soon as I got back to my car, I pulled out my phone, opened Puffin and dispatched new ones that had come in (about 7 of them). However, during that time, I had received two messages from a neighbor - asking me to move his ship. He sent the messages an hour apart and had eventually decided to skip me. NOW . . . here's the deal . . . my first reaction was to feel all defensive - hurt and huffy because I've been SUCH a good neighbor, yada yada. But then I (being a psychologist so I think weird like this) thought, "WAIT a minute. Yes I AM being a good neighbor! How many people would grab their phone and load ships on Puffin before driving the hour home just to get to neighbor ships faster? Anyone who has a problem with me can skip me or unfriend me or whatever they want to do, but I'm being a good neighbor and I'm loving the ships - so don't let this one guy ruin in for you."

Ironically, one of the things I've been asking for is a way where we can notify people if our ships are stuck. But when I got notified, I didn't like it. And the guy was as NICE as could be. No complaints at all about how he phrased it. Even taught me how to do ships if I wasn't doing them. So . . . again, the psychologist in me . . . realized that it had been all my own stuff that got me upset. Once I figured that out, I wasn't upset anymore and am back to loving the ships.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫