Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 13 2016, 12:27 PM

I Am Very Upset with the Brown Box Quests in that I Have To BUY an F A C in Order to Complete a Quest like the One I AM Stuck with involving the Wheel Chair.. I am 4 F C short to Buy It and Can t Earn F C from the Earn Box because I spent 2 Plus Hours Trying to Qualify from Surveys then I tried a few other things from Your Listed Stuff and Have to Spend Cash for All that I Tried I am a Disabled Person and Only have 3 dollars in my bank at this time. Then I have to Complete 13 Quests fro 2 F C . that's UN-FAIR. Plus 8 Quests I think it is on the other to get F C ...
Old Jan 13 2016, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsong54 View Post
I Am Very Upset with the Brown Box Quests in that I Have To BUY an F A C in Order to Complete a Quest like the One I AM Stuck with involving the Wheel Chair.. I am 4 F C short to Buy It and Can t Earn F C from the Earn Box because I spent 2 Plus Hours Trying to Qualify from Surveys then I tried a few other things from Your Listed Stuff and Have to Spend Cash for All that I Tried I am a Disabled Person and Only have 3 dollars in my bank at this time. Then I have to Complete 13 Quests fro 2 F C . that's UN-FAIR. Plus 8 Quests I think it is on the other to get F C ...
Hi birdsong,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread on quests, since this post is not a question or asking for help for a specific problem.
Please note that Slashkey does not have any control over those Earn Cash offers as those are done by Trilpay for Facebook.
Also not that it is possible to open 14 quests for the co-op quests within a 7 day week so 13 is obtainable. All the quests are randomly assigned and sometimes you will get some that are for facilities that you don't own. The game does not check what facilities you own or what level you are on when assigning the quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 29 2016, 03:11 AM

The quests are getting absolutely ridiculous. It is practically impossible to get the required amount of quests completed in the allotted time due to the quests that I don't have the facilities for. I really enjoyed them at first but now find it's not worth my time since I can only get 1 FC for my quests. Instead of spending so much time and server resources giving us a useless tool that costs 100 FC, why not fix the game so that it gives you quests that you have the facility for. IT CAN BE DONE but it's obvious you have become greedy for cash that a large percentage of players don't have. Also, the amount paid out for completion of the quests is a joke! If you want us to play the quests, why not make it more worth our while and increase the payouts?
Old Feb 29 2016, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburn11 View Post
The quests are getting absolutely ridiculous. It is practically impossible to get the required amount of quests completed in the allotted time due to the quests that I don't have the facilities for. I really enjoyed them at first but now find it's not worth my time since I can only get 1 FC for my quests. Instead of spending so much time and server resources giving us a useless tool that costs 100 FC, why not fix the game so that it gives you quests that you have the facility for. IT CAN BE DONE but it's obvious you have become greedy for cash that a large percentage of players don't have. Also, the amount paid out for completion of the quests is a joke! If you want us to play the quests, why not make it more worth our while and increase the payouts?

It is a game.....and if I only get $1 for a quest.....that's an extra $1 I didn't have yesterday.

I have all facilities and I find it challenging to get 8 quests a week. It CAN be done.
Old Feb 29 2016, 06:49 PM

Well, good for you. Judging by the look and size of your farms and the fact that you say you own all the facilities you obviously have the money to spend to buy everything. Not all of us are so fortunate but by the sound of your comment you could care less. It can't be done when you are getting three quests in a row that you don't have the facility for. This is consistently happening to me. And yes, it is a game but when they want us to put out cash to buy facilities in order to complete quests or progress further in the game it doesn't equal fun any more. The developers put all of their time into designing new tools that cost an exorbitant of FC and don't listen to what the players want then there is a disconnect there. Yes, it is their game but if they want to retain players they need to give the players what they are asking for or at least give more incentive to play the game.

Last edited by lburn11; Feb 29 2016 at 06:57 PM.
Old Mar 01 2016, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Well, good for you. Judging by the look and size of your farms and the fact that you say you own all the facilities you obviously have the money to spend to buy everything. Not all of us are so fortunate but by the sound of your comment you could care less. It can't be done when you are getting three quests in a row that you don't have the facility for. This is consistently happening to me. And yes, it is a game but when they want us to put out cash to buy facilities in order to complete quests or progress further in the game it doesn't equal fun any more. The developers put all of their time into designing new tools that cost an exorbitant of FC and don't listen to what the players want then there is a disconnect there. Yes, it is their game but if they want to retain players they need to give the players what they are asking for or at least give more incentive to play the game.
I do not have the money to spend. I choose to spend an occasional $40 on this game to get 250 FC. I don't go out a lot.....a movie, and dinner cost $40 now. Gives you a couple hours of pleasure. This game gives me pleasure every day. And the $40 I spend lasts more than a couple hours.

I choose not to get into a debate with you about this. You have your opinion....I have mine and I feel from talking to a large amount of people who play but do not post on here that I am in the majority!!!!
Old Mar 02 2016, 11:40 PM

Do the math. 8 quests in 7 days. You get 1 quest in a little under a day. When you get 3 quests in a row that you don't have the facility for then it can't be done. Same goes for the coop quests. This is consistently happening and if you read the posts from people complaining about the quests, I think you are in the minority, not the majority. Good luck with all your money.
Old Mar 03 2016, 12:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Do the math. 8 quests in 7 days. You get 1 quest in a little under a day. When you get 3 quests in a row that you don't have the facility for then it can't be done. Same goes for the coop quests. This is consistently happening and if you read the posts from people complaining about the quests, I think you are in the minority, not the majority. Good luck with all your money.
Hi lburn,
The quests are assigned randomly by the program. If you have gotten some in a row that you don't have the facility for it is just the luck of the draw.
You may not get 2 farm cash every week and even having all the facilities does not mean you will be able to get 8 in a 7 day period, but it can be done. If you can get 3 quests 1 week, hgold any additional quests over to the next week by not completing the last step of those quests until 1 day afetr you collect your farm cash (1) for the 3 quests. Then you have those quests you held to complete for the next week and along with what quests you are assigned that week then you will have a chance of getting 8 to be able to collect 2 farm cash that week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2016, 06:39 AM

Quote:
I must be rather unusual. I only own 7 FC facilities, yet in the last 4 weeks, I've been able to complete 8 quests in 7 days 3 times and 3 quests in 7 days once. It's all about how you play the game. I hold the last step of each quest and as new ones come up, determine if I can complete them. If I can, I hold the last step just as long as I can before completing. This way I know if I can complete 3 in 7 days or 8 in 7 days because I can "see ahead". The seven days begins ticking as soon as I collect the cash from the previous seven days. If I don't finish the last step on the next quest for 2-3 days into the 7 day period, I'm more likely to finish 8 quests than not and I can also see if I'm going to get quests I won't be able to complete and choose the 3 I want to complete in 7 days and hold the rest for the next seven day period. It's called strategy.

I've also been very selective about the FC facilities that I have purchased analyzing which ones will work the best with the coin facilities I own (I own all the coin facilities) so that steps requiring FC facilties can be completed unless the FC facility is the last step. Food preserve factory, oil refinery and oil factory have been the most useful for completing the quests, furniture factory has also been very helpful. The other facilties are the fish farm, bee farm and a stable.

Last edited by Pamgow; Mar 03 2016 at 06:56 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 03 2016, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I do not have the money to spend. I choose to spend an occasional $40 on this game to get 250 FC. I don't go out a lot.....a movie, and dinner cost $40 now. Gives you a couple hours of pleasure. This game gives me pleasure every day. And the $40 I spend lasts more than a couple hours.

I choose not to get into a debate with you about this. You have your opinion....I have mine and I feel from talking to a large amount of people who play but do not post on here that I am in the majority!!!!
I too don't go out hardly and really enjoy playing Farm Town. I have spent cash on the game because I don't play any other games machines like Xbox or Nintendo or Play Station. And, at least FT doesn't go out of date