Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10 2013, 11:27 PM

Thumbs down Dissappointed!

I have been playing FT since March 2010. I used to have other players help harvest etc., but it got so aggravating that I just quit asking others to work for me. I enjoyed playing by myself. Since I can no longer do that, I will spend a lot less time playing FT. I have bought a lot of FC until I learned how to get it otherwise. Nothing unfair about it. What I did ANYBODY could do. So I will be getting back to reading more and jigsaw puzzles. I have been spending way too much time playing FT. 1pm until 12am nearly every day.
Old Nov 11 2013, 05:35 AM

But why there is no record of that? You say that you checked that I spent 51 farmcash so why can't I sent presents?

Thanks

Last edited by tsoupra; Nov 11 2013 at 06:37 PM.
Old Nov 11 2013, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoupra View Post
But why there is no record of that? You say that you checked that I spent 51 farmcash so why can't I sent presents?

Thanks
Hi , because you have to either have been playing for over six months or have purchased at least 25 Farm Cash or earned at least 25 Farm Cash by doing the offers.
Old Nov 11 2013, 03:28 PM

I would like to thank all concerned for this wonderful update. I have a 23" touch screen desktop and the game is working better than it ever has before. Thanks bunches
Old Nov 11 2013, 06:27 PM

sorry I am not sure I understand. Why isn't there any record of having already bought 1 train car and one small lake for 51 cash in total? can anyone fix this error? ....and you suggest that I have to buy things for 25 more cash or wait for six months to send a present to a friend who helped me just now? I don't have any real money to spend and the free offers you suggested will give only 6 farmcash and I have already started the first one and earned none.

Thanks

Last edited by tsoupra; Nov 11 2013 at 06:37 PM.
Old Nov 11 2013, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoupra View Post
sorry I am not sure I understand. Why isn't there any record of having already bought 1 train car and one small lake for 51 cash in total? can anyone fix this error? ....and you suggest that I have to buy things for 25 more cash or wait for six months to send a present to a friend who helped me just now? I don't have any real money to spend and the free offers you suggested will give only 6 farmcash and I have already started the first one and earned none.

Thanks
It is not what you have purchased with your farm cash earned through leveling up that counts for that restriction. It is how much farm cash you have bought through the Buy Cash tab or earned through the Earn Cash tab. Or you can wait the 6 months before you can send a farm cash gift.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2013, 06:51 PM

Then my wrong, I didn't realize that...no present and will deactivate my account :-)

Thanks
Old Nov 11 2013, 06:54 PM

Since the new update tonight, moving between farms has never been faster!!! Wow devs! I'm impressed. Thanks so much.
Old Nov 11 2013, 08:57 PM

Thanks again Raul!!! My load time between farms is super fast, like 4 seconds!!!! The best fix ever!! Thank you so much!!
Old Nov 12 2013, 12:58 AM

I love the fast load time from farm to farm. It has not been so fast for a couple of years. Thank you so much. I can't wait for the new 10 x 10 tools. You guys are the best. Love this game.
Closed Thread