Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 20 2013, 10:48 AM

Seriously, do you really think that it would take a huge effort on the devs part to just put out a brief note that it's taking a little longer then anticipated to get the 10 x 10's out. At least you know that they are concerned about it. It's called public relations, keep your customers informed.
Old Nov 20 2013, 11:25 AM

I agree borcharl, it might take them ten or 15 seconds just to reply with a comment, customer service or public relations , just to let us know
Old Nov 21 2013, 01:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Customer Service is a BIG thing in the company I work for.
We are told everyday what customers say and think about us, good as well as bad.
They will 'sack' those workers who do not 'live to help others'.

(Post Interfered with YET AGAIN)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Dad Shadow; Nov 21 2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old Nov 21 2013, 09:12 AM

Don't know what happened to my post here. Anyway, I'll type it again. I agree with the sentiment above. It only takes 15-30 seconds to update us on what's going on.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 21 2013 at 09:16 AM.
Old Nov 21 2013, 03:34 PM

Hi all, the Developers have just posted this in the New Release thread.

Quote:
Post Release Updates - Nov 21st, 1:50 PM EST

- Due to other important farmtown matters that required our attention we haven't been able to complete and release the 10 x 10 farming tools, we estimate it's going to take a few days more.
Old Nov 22 2013, 10:21 PM

Shouldn't have even shown the 10x10s in the toolbox until they were ready. This is what you'll get. Why dangle that carrot? Just gets people upset waiting.
Old Nov 23 2013, 06:18 PM

I agree with Angel Kisses and Night Rider.....this is a G A M E. If you're stressed about the FT cash items, don't buy them. There are other things in real life you should be stressed about, global warming, typhoons, school shootings....we play this game to get away from the stress of the day; it's sad to come on the forum and find people complaining about a fake tool for a fake farm
Old Nov 29 2013, 01:16 AM

I have been very unhappy with the new change in how the Avatar works faster in relationship to the tools. The tree shaker used to allow enough time to highlight an entire orchard, which allowed the tool to overlap and not leave unpicked trees. But, now it is too fast and the highlighted area disappears before I can overlap my picking. It makes it very difficult for me to pick all the trees without skipping a bunch. It is the same way with the flower harvester. The combine and sow machines are hard also when I am planting plowed fields. It is hard to figure out what is planted and what is not without zooming way in. I thought that I would give the new change a trail for awhile before I complained. I'm just not happy with how the tools work now. I paid a lot of real $$ for these tools, and I think they should work easier and better. Thank you for reading my complaint.
Old Nov 29 2013, 01:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
I have been very unhappy with the new change in how the Avatar works faster in relationship to the tools. The tree shaker used to allow enough time to highlight an entire orchard, which allowed the tool to overlap and not leave unpicked trees. But, now it is too fast and the highlighted area disappears before I can overlap my picking. It makes it very difficult for me to pick all the trees without skipping a bunch. It is the same way with the flower harvester. The combine and sow machines are hard also when I am planting plowed fields. It is hard to figure out what is planted and what is not without zooming way in. I thought that I would give the new change a trail for awhile before I complained. I'm just not happy with how the tools work now. I paid a lot of real $$ for these tools, and I think they should work easier and better. Thank you for reading my complaint.
They changed it cause of most people complained it was too slow, so they changed it. Like Spock from Star Trek says "The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few or one". For the trees and the flowers that is what the hide function while harvesting or chopping is for when you harvest or chop a bunch of trees they vanish from sight so you know which trees/flowers have not been done yet. You can use either dimmed or hidden, I prefer the hidden that way they vanish from the screen completely. It also works with planting of the crops also, after you get done you can pick up a seeder and any plots that have been planted will vanish and leave only the unplanted plots showing.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 29 2013, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
They changed it cause of most people complained it was too slow, so they changed it. Like Spock from Star Trek says "The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few or one". For the trees and the flowers that is what the hide function while harvesting or chopping is for when you harvest or chop a bunch of trees they vanish from sight so you know which trees/flowers have not been done yet. You can use either dimmed or hidden, I prefer the hidden that way they vanish from the screen completely. It also works with planting of the crops also, after you get done you can pick up a seeder and any plots that have been planted will vanish and leave only the unplanted plots showing.

Thank you very much for telling me about this feature. I didn't know it was there. I have tried it and found it to be very efficient in getting every last item tooled; however, it is very slow and freezes up my screen regularly. But, thank you again for the info.