Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2013, 12:37 AM

oh, one last thing, before i forget... what happened to the farm town news feed link, under the gifts tab?? it is showing all sorts of facebook games... am i correct in assuming its a facebook issue?

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 24 2013, 12:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
oh, one last thing, before i forget... what happened to the farm town news feed link, under the gifts tab?? it is showing all sorts of facebook games... am i correct in assuming its a facebook issue?
Yes, Facebook has made some kind of change and it is affecting everyone, hoping that they change it back soon, from what I have read it also affects other games that have a link like that.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 24 2013, 03:49 AM

Thanks for all of the new goodies . I noticed that no one has noticed any issues. Well, I have. I no longer get the Farm Town invites when I select the link from the gift site. Is anybody else having this problem? I can't see but 2 or 3 posts from Farm Town players. Everything else is from other game requests. Any answers?
Old Dec 24 2013, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brbakrider View Post
Thanks for all of the new goodies . I noticed that no one has noticed any issues. Well, I have. I no longer get the Farm Town invites when I select the link from the gift site. Is anybody else having this problem? I can't see but 2 or 3 posts from Farm Town players. Everything else is from other game requests. Any answers?

Hi! if you are talking about Show Farm Town wall requests link, that change was made by Facebook and is affecting all games which have similar links.

There's an open thread about this in the following link, you can read some tips there

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=584706

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 24 2013 at 08:41 AM.
Old Dec 24 2013, 07:54 AM

Send a message via MSN to annalienjvr

Wow, thanks a lot for the 50fc. That's very very much appreciated. A nice Christmas Gift. xoxoxoxo
Old Dec 24 2013, 09:17 AM

The Indian Home in the last update, cant be rotated. Please make it possible?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Dec 24 2013, 06:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Old Dec 25 2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigg56 View Post
does the Max of 500 on our levels suggest that we will not be gatting any more farms?
500 is just the current maximum. For the first few months that the game was first online the maximum level was 42 - just like the answer to the Universe And Everything! We were also restricted to one farm for what seemed an eternity to some. They changed how the diamonds to move from one farm to another worked - or at least made them smaller - many updates ago in order to make room for any future additional farms. We've been getting additional farms every few updates lately, but as has been stated by other forum farmers only the developers know for sure if we are going to get more farms or any other updates.
Old Dec 25 2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
500 is just the current maximum. For the first few months that the game was first online the maximum level was 42 - just like the answer to the Universe And Everything! We were also restricted to one farm for what seemed an eternity to some. They changed how the diamonds to move from one farm to another worked - or at least made them smaller - many updates ago in order to make room for any future additional farms. We've been getting additional farms every few updates lately, but as has been stated by other forum farmers only the developers know for sure if we are going to get more farms or any other updates.
While I do enjoy a quote from the late great Douglas Adams, I think you will find it the maximum level was 32 (not what is (6 x 7)
Old Dec 25 2013, 02:55 PM

i am having some major issues!!! all of my lumber stockpile has disappeared, and no matter how many people i chop trees for, i have 3 oak lumber in my storage. i only load my facs about once a month. but all my lumber has vanished!! can u please re-set my farm, maybe that will help. and yes, i have cleared my memcache, flash history, and net history, run a complete disc clean, and run a defrag. i still have 3 oak lumber in storage, and i just purchased 55oo from a neighbor.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Closed Thread