Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Pustekuchen,
If you have them set as Super Neighbor you do not have to send them a hire request. Since normal hires can't do the planting then if you are doing that it may be why they can't plant.
Taz - that was it - ty sooooo much,lol
Old Jul 02 2015, 09:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tucker,
I have been doing all my bonuses and facility work this morning without any problems. It sounds like a Facebook issue. Are you doing these from the My Requests show wall requests? Are they older than 24 hours?
No I'm doing them from my home wall .. and all are current ... I've been gone today and just now getting back online .. Now the posts that are being posted are only saying > Like Comment Share .... no collect the only way to collect or help is to click on the Picture in the posting ... something must be wrong somewhere :

I just reached the Heel Exerciser 1st Dan Degree! Help me claim a 114 x Heel Exerciser Bonus and YOU will get 50%!
Play
FARMTOWN
Like Comment Share
Old Jul 02 2015, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
No I'm doing them from my home wall .. and all are current ... I've been gone today and just now getting back online .. Now the posts that are being posted are only saying > Like Comment Share .... no collect the only way to collect or help is to click on the Picture in the posting ... something must be wrong somewhere :

I just reached the Heel Exerciser 1st Dan Degree! Help me claim a 114 x Heel Exerciser Bonus and YOU will get 50%!
Play
FARMTOWN
Like Comment Share
Hi Tucker,
That bottom line is added by Facebook. They may be changing it, but I still have the extra item for clicking on. However, I always right click on the post itself and open it in a new tab, so my list is not messed up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2015, 10:18 PM

I just bought the 16x16 shaker and flower tool. I can't use them in any of my neighbors farms where I'm a super neighbor. Nor can I use them when I get hired by different people to work out of the rooms. I've cleared all of my cache and Flash files...
Old Jul 02 2015, 10:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDave View Post
I just bought the 16x16 shaker and flower tool. I can't use them in any of my neighbors farms where I'm a super neighbor. Nor can I use them when I get hired by different people to work out of the rooms. I've cleared all of my cache and Flash files...
Hi AKDave,
You need to put them in storage to be able to use on other's farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 03 2015, 06:56 AM

Looking forward to the release of the new facilities and the increased production.

Thanks ahead of time Raul for working with the players and their needs/wants.

I hope the increases include squid/cod, and Pearl Oysters, and Amber Rock, among others.

Old Jul 03 2015, 01:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

what happened to the almighty seeing eye? mine dissapeared
Old Jul 03 2015, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
what happened to the almighty seeing eye? mine dissapeared
Hi beverduster

If you are talking about the eye icon on the farms, you can only see it when you have a tool in your hands.
Old Jul 03 2015, 04:32 PM

Default Super-Neighbor-I do not get her seed list

I am hired as a Super-Neighbor to work and plant. I went to her farm, picked up seeder and MY seed list appeared, not hers? I would need to know what her seed list stored amount is to make decision on what to plant. Thanks.
Old Jul 03 2015, 04:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

t y ms mary, i just knew it was gone, or that it was
Closed Thread