Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 24 2023, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
hi all,

any idea why ALL the ships that were on their way with 2,3,4,5,6 days to go are now saying "ready to unload" ?

all was well until i dispatched a new ship and then went back to check that it is actually gone and saw that all ship are reset.

TY
2023-07-24
Hi demetri

Maybe the last neighbors in the lists loaded your ships fast and they went back home almost at the same time.

All of them visited 30 ports so dont thing there was a problem there.
Old Jul 25 2023, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi demetri

Maybe the last neighbors in the lists loaded your ships fast and they went back home almost at the same time.

All of them visited 30 ports so dont thing there was a problem there.
TY

i did not even think of that as i am am still trying to work out why my super neighbours and some other do not profile pictures and more, either in the ships or even the ladder.
Old Aug 01 2023, 04:22 AM

Default Overhead Cranes

Can you please explain the overhead cranes. I have purchased all of them. I know you can use them to skip a port without losing any ingredients. When I use a crane is says I have for example 4 uses left. When I run out do I have to purchase the crane again? Thanks
Old Aug 01 2023, 07:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Can you please explain the overhead cranes. I have purchased all of them. I know you can use them to skip a port without losing any ingredients. When I use a crane is says I have for example 4 uses left. When I run out do I have to purchase the crane again? Thanks
Hi Vivienne57,

No you do not have to buy them again. When you dispatch a ship again, you will get to use the self load/skip again.

You can not self load or skip your last port if your ship got stuck there, so always put someone reliable on that last port.

Information on the overhead cranes is in this post in the game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post6337494

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 01 2023, 11:35 AM

Hi, I am having the same issue with cranes and stupidly bought a second blue one today because the game didn't know I had it. I was asked the same thing with pink, and verified I already have it. Thank you.
Old Aug 01 2023, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, I am having the same issue with cranes and stupidly bought a second blue one today because the game didn't know I had it. I was asked the same thing with pink, and verified I already have it. Thank you.
Hi Patti Coop,
Each ship type has a different self load number of times that you can do so. Also they have a time amount that you have to wait between self loads.When you do a self load on one it will show you in the pop up how long you have to wait until the next time as well as tell you how many more times you can do so for that ship type.
You bought the second blue one with coins as with all farm cash tools you can by duplicates for coins.
If they are not working then take them out of your storage and place on a farm, then click save, then restart your farms and place them back in storage. That should clear any problems with them.

If you are seeing the mailbox or the spinning green disc this can cause the cranes to appear to be missing. All you need to do is restart your farms to clear that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 01 2023 at 12:31 PM.
Old Aug 01 2023, 01:34 PM

Taz, I am well aware of the number of times one can self-load. That is not the issue. When I opened My Seaport this morning and clicked Load All, it told me I needed to buy the blue crane. Which I already had... check my account... but I foolishly didn't check so I bought a second. Later, I had a pink ship from someone and got the same message, that I needed to buy the pink crane. I checked then, and since I had it, just clicked Load on the particular ship. But since I have all the cranes, I should be able to Load All. Thank you.
Old Aug 01 2023, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Taz, I am well aware of the number of times one can self-load. That is not the issue. When I opened My Seaport this morning and clicked Load All, it told me I needed to buy the blue crane. Which I already had... check my account... but I foolishly didn't check so I bought a second. Later, I had a pink ship from someone and got the same message, that I needed to buy the pink crane. I checked then, and since I had it, just clicked Load on the particular ship. But since I have all the cranes, I should be able to Load All. Thank you.
Hi Patti Coop

Taz is not available at this moment.

Please read the last sentence in his response.

If you are seeing the blue mailbox on the left side of your game screen, then the pop up about cranes is showed up when you try to use the Load All.

When you see that mailbox, you have to reload the game and then all will back to normal again.
Old Aug 01 2023, 06:34 PM

I have restarted the computer. I have been on more than one computer.
Old Aug 01 2023, 06:37 PM

Quote:
I have restarted the computer. I have been on more than one computer.
And are you seeing the blue mailbox on the left side of your game screen?

Do you still get the message you have to purchase the cranes when you try the Load all button?

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port