Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 17 2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Hooch View Post
Has anyone noticed just how many things we need flour or tomatoes for?????? Tomatoes are needed for 22 things and flour is needed in 35!!!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous! Both take 2 days to grow and disappear before you manage to sneeze and I usually plant all my plantable space with them and my fields are fertilized. Please can the devs change something with this. Either less wheat needed to make flour or less time to grow the wheat. I'd say the same for tomatoes, but they're giftable so you can always ask people to bombard you with tomato gifts.
Hi, just thought I would mention that flour is gift-able as well.
Old Mar 17 2011, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, just thought I would mention that flour is gift-able as well.
You are correct Tony and I did think of that, but flour is still needed in a lot more things that tomatoes. And what happens when you only have a few friends playing?
Old Mar 17 2011, 06:35 AM

Quote:
You are correct Tony and I did think of that, but flour is still needed in a lot more things that tomatoes. And what happens when you only have a few friends playing?
I agree that it can be difficult with all the flour you require
Old Mar 17 2011, 08:30 AM

Wink

Quote:
Has anyone noticed just how many things we need flour or tomatoes for?????? Tomatoes are needed for 22 things and flour is needed in 35!!!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous! Both take 2 days to grow and disappear before you manage to sneeze and I usually plant all my plantable space with them and my fields are fertilized. Please can the devs change something with this. Either less wheat needed to make flour or less time to grow the wheat. I'd say the same for tomatoes, but they're giftable so you can always ask people to bombard you with tomato gifts.
I would be happy to bombard you with tomatoes.

(Sorry, just kidding -- couldn't resist!)

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Mar 17 2011, 08:34 AM

So is the ordering station only for the Semi-Trucks, and not any of the other 'purchase products' such as the mineral mine, beehive, etc. . I do have 4 trucks so the reduced clicking would be nice, but with 4 of them, I do not really need the quicker production (I have too much already). Not worth the FC$ for me, but hey, just a personal thing. If you only have one, and do not get enough stuff, its a godsend.

Now if I could sell the extra two of them back and recoup the FC$, that would be nice.
Old Mar 17 2011, 08:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
So is the ordering station only for the Semi-Trucks, and not any of the other 'purchase products' such as the mineral mine, beehive, etc. . I do have 4 trucks so the reduced clicking would be nice, but with 4 of them, I do not really need the quicker production (I have too much already). Not worth the FC$ for me, but hey, just a personal thing. If you only have one, and do not get enough stuff, its a godsend.

Now if I could sell the extra two of them back and recoup the FC$, that would be nice.
Correct, the ordering station is only for the semi trucks.
Old Mar 17 2011, 08:52 AM

Corn and onions - onions in every soup, and a bunch of other things, I don't know how many, but a lot. And corn has been sneaking in; one of the interesting parts of the game is holding back corn, wheat, sugarcane for recipes that need it unprocessed. I am hoping for a new farm soon to grow ungiftable onions and corn. (And soy.)
Old Mar 17 2011, 10:01 AM

I guess I will have to post to find out how long I've been a forum member. I started playing in the spring of either 2008 or 2009... can't remember.
Old Mar 17 2011, 10:05 AM

Smile Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonVDB View Post
I guess I will have to post to find out how long I've been a forum member. I started playing in the spring of either 2008 or 2009... can't remember.
Looks like probably the spring of 2009.

I have started and stopped several times after maxing level. Usually slow down and/or take the summers off.

Looking forward to Farm 9 thru 12. There seems to be a real problem involving growing sufficient wheat, corn, tomatos and onions to satisfy the needs of the facilities?
Old Mar 17 2011, 10:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Oil rig?

Help. I seem to remember there being an oil rig, I think it was deco, not a working facility, but I must not be looking in the right place, or overlooking it. Did I dream this? LOL. If not, can someone please tell me where to find it? Thanks.
Closed Thread