Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2011, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleej99 View Post
I am so tired of spending $$ on a new tool only to have it outdated! Why can't we get a cash trade in credit for an upgrade on that tool instead of having to pay full price.
For the new tools, you have to have the one before you can buy it anyway. If someone new entered the game right now, they would have to buy the 4x4 harvestor with FC$ and THEN buy the 5x5 with FC$. You can not just buy the 5x5 straight from scratch. This is to prevent people from being irritated, as you are.

I also am experiencing the gifting bug. I put in a request for seafood seasoning 8 hours ago. I got one comment on the wall post saying sent, but nothing in my gift box. Tried to send someone a gift this morning and it gave me the notice that I have gotten my 250k in the last 3 hours. I was asleep those 8 hours and did not click anything, nor did I receive anything in my gift box from others.

Last edited by Brian Sampson; Apr 09 2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleej99 View Post
I am so tired of spending $$ on a new tool only to have it outdated! Why can't we get a cash trade in credit for an upgrade on that tool instead of having to pay full price.
the upgraded tools price usually is a upgrade price

just checked the 4x4 cost 45 farm cash

the 5x5 only cost 30 farm cash so that is a upgrade price

sounds fair to me

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
The people need to look in their extended tool bar. Were they doing that?
No, you do not understand. when I send out a request for "hire multiple" the person does not get the request at all! It never shows up to that person. If I hire that same person to just harvest it goes through just fine!
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu1010166 View Post
I've checked my Red Windmill and realize that Red Windmill 4 times faster. Does it equal to old Stone Windmill?
yes, the red went from 900 to 3600 and the stone went from 3600 to 14400
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2natalie View Post
I love the new hire for multiple jobs..but I cannot seem to get it to work. Anyone else having issues?
Yes, I have the same problem. I was able to get one person (adam) hired multiple for a farm but could not get another one and had to hire the next person (fuzzy) for harvest. after fuzzy was hired and was on the same farm as adam that was hired multiple I tried to rehire fuzzy for multiple, and it sent the request to adam!!! it was strange and tried it several times with the same results each time. Very weird!!
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
I have not been able to use the "hire multiple" option. The workers tell me they do not receive a request. I click Hire Multiple then choose harvest and plow and then choose the farm. It says "sent hire request", but they never get it. I then have to hire them to old way and it works fine. I have cleared call cache and used different browsers. Any suggestions? I have seen several people say the same thing, but I can't seem to find any reponse.
I have the exact same problem.
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

The stone windmill used to take more wheat to fill up then the red one did but now that is not the case. The red used to take 2 hours/batch now it only takes 30 minutes/batch so the wheat requirement is the same for both windmills. What has also changed is the stone windmill will give you 15 bags of flour for 10 fields of wheat. The read windmill is still 10 wheat fields gives 5 bags of flour. So the stone windmill will let you plant less wheat then before.
where did you get this info from? when in the stone mill the help shows 2 wheat for one flour. I was a little upset that they changed the red mill to the same as the stone one. The only advantage that I saw for the stone is that they increased the total from 3600 to 14400. I hope you are correct
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
where did you get this info from? when in the stone mill the help shows 2 wheat for one flour. I was a little upset that they changed the red mill to the same as the stone one. The only advantage that I saw for the stone is that they increased the total from 3600 to 14400. I hope you are correct
Hi the Stone mill does now produce 15 flour from 10 wheat. I tried it myself tonight just to confirm the information.
Old Apr 09 2011, 09:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi the Stone mill does now produce 15 flour from 10 wheat. I tried it myself tonight just to confirm the information.
ok, great I will have to wait until my wheat is ready to harvest before I can check it out. Thanks,
Old Apr 09 2011, 09:03 AM

Default new service facilities

Have a question on them - since items that were previously "non-ingredients" that could be sold in the market with one click but can now be used in the new service facilities, do they still show up in the "non-ingredient" filter?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Closed Thread