Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2011, 03:00 AM

Out of all the players I have multi hired today (happened yesterday too), 3 have refused the multi hire because they say they lose their harvester. I have said its in the toolbox just click on the green arrow in the toolbox to "open" it and all 3 said there was no arrow at the top when they clicked on the toolbox... so I am confused... I can't understand how they can still access their plow tool but not the harvester!!!!

I haven't had a problem at all with the toolbox when being multi hired myself, the only thing I've found is that occasionally I don't alway pick all the crops up so I have to be rehired to plow or I leave groups of "ghosting crops" that I can't plow over... if that makes sense!!!
Old Apr 18 2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
6 Farms.... that is the most absurd thing I have ever heard of.

If you expand the "diamond" pattern of farms from 3x3=9, to a 4x4=16, that would be 7....... count 'em.. 7 !! ...... that we need. And we need them NOW.

I bet that if 7 became available this weekend... the forum would be silent for weeks..... everybody would be too busy working the new farms ....

Don't you mean, working to make the 12-15 BILLION coins to buy them all.
Old Apr 18 2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
Don't you mean, working to make the 12-15 BILLION coins to buy them all.
Yep, that too..... but it would also mean working the market with the $FC tools a lot more....

I can hear the single-plot workers screaming now.

Old Apr 18 2011, 07:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Bump in the (asphalt) road.....

Within the last two hours my smooth grey asphalt roads have developed bumps all over them!!!! My avatar must not be paying her taxes.....
Old Apr 18 2011, 07:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapbookCzar View Post
Within the last two hours my smooth grey asphalt roads have developed bumps all over them!!!! My avatar must not be paying her taxes.....
Looks like they have done a coloration change on the asphalt.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2011, 08:11 PM

Hi all:

I'm just wondering when can we cash out those things from our service buildings. I was told earlier that something is going to happen and that our friends will be able to help us in the service facilities, so what's going to happen, and when? Are we supposed to wait for something to happen before we cash out those things in the service facilities?

Sandie Angel
Old Apr 18 2011, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Looks like they have done a coloration change on the asphalt.
Yes, it looks nice! A pleasant surprise, like when they added the waves to the sea coasts.
Old Apr 18 2011, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Hi all:

I'm just wondering when can we cash out those things from our service buildings. I was told earlier that something is going to happen and that our friends will be able to help us in the service facilities, so what's going to happen, and when? Are we supposed to wait for something to happen before we cash out those things in the service facilities?

Sandie Angel
Don't think you have to wait to cash out. I believe the help from neighbors will be like the help in facilities...get things done faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2011, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapbookCzar View Post
Yes, it looks nice! A pleasant surprise, like when they added the waves to the sea coasts.
Texturing was what I was trying to say. I like it too.
Old Apr 18 2011, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Don't think you have to wait to cash out. I believe the help from neighbors will be like the help in facilities...get things done faster.
I hope something new is going to happen soon. I can't wait. I haven't cashed out anything yet. I'm just waiting for something new to happen.

Sandie Angel
Closed Thread