Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 05 2014, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Whew. So I WASN'T hallucinating! LOL
I can neither confirm or deny that, but then you might want to lay off the drinks before going to the market...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2014, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I can neither confirm or deny that, but then you might want to lay off the drinks before going to the market...
Ha! Ok, will do.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Aug 06 2014, 02:17 AM

Hi Taz, not sure if there is an answer to this issue but here goes. The majority of my facilities were all 100%, some one worked them but the % did not decrease, not any one farm it appears hit and miss. The person who worked them Im sure did them all, she is the not the kind of person to skip things. tkx

Last edited by dave1949; Aug 06 2014 at 09:27 AM.
Old Aug 07 2014, 03:28 AM

Isn't it time for this thread to close to make way for a New Release?

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Aug 07 2014, 09:16 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't know where to post this so I'm posting it here. It's a copy of an open FB message I sent because frankly I'm livid!! I have $50. sitting here in birthday cards to put on the game and frankly I don't think I'm going to. I don't know how anyone manages to get 2 farm cash, they keep stealing my completed quests. Yesterday afternoon I finished my 8th and the button wasn't blue to collect, I come on this morning and low and behold, I have 6, they have stolen 2 so I only one (1) farm cash instead of the two (2) I honestly worked for and earned. So don't be surprised if I only bother playing the game for 3 days from now on, It has ceased to be fun as this is about the 3rd time the game has done this!!!
Old Aug 07 2014, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz White View Post
I don't know where to post this so I'm posting it here. It's a copy of an open FB message I sent because frankly I'm livid!! I have $50. sitting here in birthday cards to put on the game and frankly I don't think I'm going to. I don't know how anyone manages to get 2 farm cash, they keep stealing my completed quests. Yesterday afternoon I finished my 8th and the button wasn't blue to collect, I come on this morning and low and behold, I have 6, they have stolen 2 so I only one (1) farm cash instead of the two (2) I honestly worked for and earned. So don't be surprised if I only bother playing the game for 3 days from now on, It has ceased to be fun as this is about the 3rd time the game has done this!!!
You lost 2 quests because they were more than 7 days old. You completed those 2 quests on the 30th of July at 4:53 PM and 9:14 PM eastern time. Had you collected your FC before 4:53 on the 6th of August rather than today then you would have gotten your 2 FC.
Quests only stay on the chart exactly 7 days to the second. So if you have completed a quest shortly after having collected the FC then you can't delay collecting the next time or risk losing a quest or 2 off the chart.
Your quests were not stolen, but merely following the ruls of the quests for the FC. When you collect the program only looks back 7 days exactly from the time you click the button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2014, 10:42 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz White View Post
I have had the same problem over and over. The way they describe how they "fall off" is something I have known about and have taken great care not to do, but...there is more to it I guess. I'm not going to try any more because I'll just run into another snag...it's not worth it...relax and just play has always been my motto...too many details to worry about
Old Aug 07 2014, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I have had the same problem over and over. The way they describe how they "fall off" is something I have known about and have taken great care not to do, but...there is more to it I guess. I'm not going to try any more because I'll just run into another snag...it's not worth it...relax and just play has always been my motto...too many details to worry about
The only thing you have to do to make sure you don't lose any quests is to not complete the last step on any quests that are carrying over for at least a day after collecting your farm cash. That way you have a buffer if you are not able to collect at the time your are first able to. It is not really that difficult. You have to plan for your crops to not lose them by wasting and for this you have to plan ahead too.
Right now I have my 8 quests done, but my time is not up until Saturday morning, so all the quests I am doing now are on hold and not doing the last step until Sunday morning.
Old Aug 07 2014, 12:57 PM

May I ask at what level we start getting 2 FC per level instead of 1???? All through the 550 levels that I worked practically around the clock to get to, the only levels I ever received 2 FC per level for were 475-500. Now a good friend tells me she is in the 300's and has been getting 2 per level, and she's close to level 400 now,still getting 2 FC/Level. If only I had known, I would have waited!!!!
Old Aug 07 2014, 01:02 PM

You only get 2 fc from level 385-400 that's it, the other levels you only get 1fc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally-Kat View Post
May I ask at what level we start getting 2 FC per level instead of 1???? All through the 550 levels that I worked practically around the clock to get to, the only levels I ever received 2 FC per level for were 475-500. Now a good friend tells me she is in the 300's and has been getting 2 per level, and she's close to level 400 now,still getting 2 FC/Level. If only I had known, I would have waited!!!!