Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 11:44 PM

loving it so far
Old Jan 13 2021, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Firecrab,
Try clearing one with the bulldozer of all the levels and then plant only a single level of crops. Then see if it will let you harvest that crop when ready.
It let's me harvest the layered crops one at a time, and the big tools work on single layers
Old Jan 13 2021, 06:40 AM

Default Game Migration to HTML5

I'll start with how disappointed I am in the progression to HTML5/WebGL. I have known over a year Flash Player was going away. I can assume the powers to be at Farm Town knew much earlier than I. Only in the last couple of months could I see movement toward this task. The tasks should have started right away so as players we would have had a seamless transition. Maybe we aren't that important.
Any longtime player that has supported this game should be mad as hell as many of our dollars have been paid towards playing this "free" game. We greatly enjoy playing the game and I am confident that most players will still remain after the migration is complete. I feel, and quite sure others do as well the developers have maintained the game very well over the years. Now is not the time to drop the ball and ignore us. We deserve better than this. I am sure the developers have many ideas for the game in the future and with these ideas are plans for more tools for the players to purchase and keep this game in motion.
At this point the game is only a shell with very little functionality. About all you can do is plant some crops, and maintain our ponds and trees. We can harvest our animals but that is very time consuming so why do it if our facilities are down. We can't hire from the market so there are no crop bonuses of any sort. Give us our bonuses. Do something so we feel you care. Some of us love this silly game.
My rant is done.
Bookmakr

Last edited by Bookmakr; Jan 13 2021 at 02:05 PM.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:02 AM

Default Several problems

Okay, you said to try this page to get some help.. No Boats, no selling, buying, fishing, Freestyle. I tried to water my flowers and the ones I froze came back to full grown.243016776272820. How can I check other places that have information when I'm not allowed in there??????????
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:20 AM

Default gifts

I accepted and returned gifts when I went to store the gifts they were not there to store.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
I accepted and returned gifts when I went to store the gifts they were not there to store.
Hi Amazing Amber,

You can't use gifts yet as there is no gift box yet to be able to use them. Just send gifts as normal and they will all be saved in Facebook. You will be able to use them when the gift box in the game is added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 13 2021, 07:28 AM

Still taking my fuel.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice Ligon View Post
Still taking my fuel.
Hi Janice Ligon,

It's just the display doing that. It's not actaully taking your fuel. It will correct back to the original amount when you stop using tools that would normally use fuel.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 13 2021, 08:06 AM
Account Not Linked

i seem to have neighbours i doubt we can help them yet or even if they will stay there ... but i dont feel so lonely now
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. For the time being lease post anything about that in here.
It may depend on how much your have on the farm. If it is hgeavy layered then it may take it a few seconds to finish loading what you may not be able to see before letting the tool box open.
I think it has to do with the farm changer grid. While it remains large you can't go into the toolbox but when it goes back to normal you can.
Closed Thread