Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 06 2020, 11:15 PM

"The 20x20 tools will do 400 fields too, but in a much larger non-staggered single fields area."

But the 20x20 don't do a set 20x20 area like the flower, log, shaker, boat do. It is not a square box? It would be a lot more useful if it was a 20x20 SQUARE like the other 20x tools.
Old Mar 06 2020, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
"The 20x20 tools will do 400 fields too, but in a much larger non-staggered single fields area."

But the 20x20 don't do a set 20x20 area like the flower, log, shaker, boat do. It is not a square box? It would be a lot more useful if it was a 20x20 SQUARE like the other 20x tools.
Hi John,
If you look at the other EX tools they will do more than the 20x20 regular one. The EX 10x10 will do up to 1600 fields. I doubt they are ready to do an EX 20x20.
If you want to make a suggestion you should put it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 06 2020 at 11:28 PM.
Old Mar 15 2020, 05:09 PM

Default Pond multi planter

Hi,
How about a pond multi planter like there is for trees?
It would make putting in ponds much quicker if you're doing lots. Since grid clickers are not allowed a planter for ponds would be a great thing to have available.
Thanks
Old Mar 15 2020, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw View Post
Hi,
How about a pond multi planter like there is for trees?
It would make putting in ponds much quicker if you're doing lots. Since grid clickers are not allowed a planter for ponds would be a great thing to have available.
Thanks
Hi dougw,
This has already been suggested in the suggestions section. Only the developers know whether they will impliment it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2020, 10:57 AM

I was not sure where to put my feedback on the new train manager so I am posting here. Just two words. LOVE IT! Thank you to the devs for creating this!!!
Old Aug 22 2020, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialSunfreshFarms View Post
I think there should be an "auto harvester & plower" tool for your own multi-fields or if you're harvesting and plowing someone else farm(s) over 40. Same methods apply either farm coins or cash to buy. That would move the process along quicker for everyone.
Hi OfficialSunFreshFarms,
If you want to post a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestions section where we keep those organized by subject for the developers to view.
Old Aug 22 2020, 11:29 AM

Okay will do. Thanks!
Old Oct 11 2020, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
This thread is the one to post in for suggestions about Tools..http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332014
Hi, clicking on this link states that I don't have access to it. I wish to make a suggestion for a tool. Please fix the link.
Old Oct 11 2020, 08:27 AM

Please consider creating a "Miracle Gro" tool that decreases the time for fruit, nut, and lumber trees, and flowers to grow to harvest. You may be able to get product placement $$$ for it from Scotts too!!!
Old Oct 11 2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Hi, clicking on this link states that I don't have access to it. I wish to make a suggestion for a tool. Please fix the link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Please consider creating a "Miracle Gro" tool that decreases the time for fruit, nut, and lumber trees, and flowers to grow to harvest. You may be able to get product placement $$$ for it from Scotts too!!!
Hi james_a_thompson

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will fix the link soon.

This is the correct link for you to post your idea:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634702