Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 16 2021, 12:45 AM

Missing a tool shortcut in the attached picture. All my tool shortcuts except my flower harvester are now visible and I can't add the Flower Harvester.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT.jpg (65.9 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 16 2021 at 07:14 AM. Reason: removed extra info an large picture
Old Jan 16 2021, 01:37 AM

can anyone work their facilities yet? I can see the pie and facilities icon but cannot click on them. also cannot click on the ships and trains
Old Jan 16 2021, 02:02 AM

doing my happy dance in my chair, the updates are coming through faster than i expected. great job by everyone and special thanks to the forum moderators who have been patiently explaining over and over again about why some functions are not available, job well done
Old Jan 16 2021, 02:46 AM

is it possible to level up? my point meter is on the line but it seems like it has stopped there.
Old Jan 16 2021, 03:01 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
can anyone work their facilities yet? I can see the pie and facilities icon but cannot click on them. also cannot click on the ships and trains
No facilities here yet. I don't own any ships or trains (other than the decorative ones). I'm wondering if the developers are gonna work this weekend on stuff or stop and wait until Monday (it's 4am Saturday where I live).
Old Jan 16 2021, 03:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi Guys ... well done ...
I have noted that :-

*It is now much quicker to travel between farms!

*At this stage there is no Marketplace,

*Friends are not showing normal pics

*my tools are going to the next farm ... not sure if this is a fault or hiccup! normally when you have finished the tools will also finish ... now I can go from farm to farm??

Hope this may help!

USER ID number ( 573202808 )
Old Jan 16 2021, 03:58 AM

WHERE IS MY AVATAR IS HARD TO WORK THE FARM WITH THE AVATAR I KNOW U HAVE WITH A LOT THING IN THE GAME AM GRATEFUL FOR THAY FOR NOW,I WILL APPTREATE WHAT EVER U CAN DO Raul have a good week u staff.
Old Jan 16 2021, 05:23 AM

Default Farm town

Can you tell us when your going to have farm town up and running properly as this is rubbish at the moment your going to loose a lot of people that play this game , its very frustating
Old Jan 16 2021, 06:13 AM

Thumbs up I am loving the game.

I know these things take time to restore after completely revising this game. However, you DID care enough to do it! I am currently, happily playing and in full screen nothing is super tiny. I always played in full screen. I am hording every thing that is accessible, so when my facilities are up and running I'll have plenty of harvested crops in overflowing amounts! Focusing on that, harvesting flowers, fish etc... I will be having no worries about do I have an ingredient!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for saving our farms! I...I.. think I love y'all!!
Ladybug

P.S. Shortcuts are BACK!!!!! Yay! *happy dance!*

Last edited by DeboraD; Jan 16 2021 at 06:24 AM. Reason: found out shortcuts are back!
Old Jan 16 2021, 06:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I don't think my manure spreader and my green sprinkler are working properly. Considering that I am not using anything for my facilities, my crops, trees, and flowers should be increasing at a much higher rate than they are.
Also before the switch over, my fish were generating about 10 billion coins a day and now they are only generating about 5.5 billion. Considering that I was almost always out of bait and reserved what I did have for my farm cash waters that is a huge discrepancy
Closed Thread