Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 24 2021, 09:29 AM

Default gifts

Im wondering...my gift box is full...but im wondering can i continue to send gifts or is that a waste of time. It lets me.
Old Jan 24 2021, 09:33 AM
Account Not Linked

The USER ID number is: 1458558551

After entering the game, my Avatar does not appear on any Farm, nor on my neighbors' Farms.

Last edited by Doriano; Jan 24 2021 at 09:52 AM.
Old Jan 24 2021, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedoveh View Post
Im wondering...my gift box is full...but im wondering can i continue to send gifts or is that a waste of time. It lets me.

Hi whitedoveh

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

You can continue sending gifts if you wish, they should be in your friends My Requests tab if they do not accept them.

As the gift box has not been added yet, the only thing you can do is selling some or all of them going to Market via your storage and then clicking in Gifts tab, to sell them and be able to accept more.
Old Jan 24 2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriano View Post
The USER ID number is: 1458558551

After entering the game, my Avatar does not appear on any Farm, nor on my neighbors' Farms.

Hi Doriano

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

The avatar has not been added yet but you can work your farms and visit your friends farms without it.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread to know which features are available at this time and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down the page you will read usefull information about the features.
Old Jan 24 2021, 10:03 AM
Account Not Linked

I am unable to visit other farmers, or to level up, I keep plowing and growing crop but no added money value or levels or I am unable to see or do the quests.
Old Jan 24 2021, 10:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 698718123 View Post
I am unable to visit other farmers, or to level up, I keep plowing and growing crop but no added money value or levels or I am unable to see or do the quests.
Hi,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all and for reporting issues for something like a tool that is currently available to use.

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you.

First you do not get coins for harvesting your own crops and the levels are not added yet. For the levels you will get those when they are added. Quests are not added yet either.

You should be able to visit your neighbors farms, but you can't do anything on those farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 10:24 AM

Default Playing the game before all is said and done.

Can't stay away from the game . My question is this. I CAN Plant, Harvest, Plow and harvest my animal facilities. I get xp's and my coins are deducted when I plant, harvest, and plow. is it true? OR will things change back to where I was at when the Migration started? Thank you for all that you and the team are doing. Things really run smoothly with what I can do. Happy Farmer here. .Thanks, Sassy Cat.
Old Jan 24 2021, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
Can't stay away from the game . My question is this. I CAN Plant, Harvest, Plow and harvest my animal facilities. I get xp's and my coins are deducted when I plant, harvest, and plow. is it true? OR will things change back to where I was at when the Migration started? Thank you for all that you and the team are doing. Things really run smoothly with what I can do. Happy Farmer here. .Thanks, Sassy Cat.
Hi Sassy cat,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. If you have questions or problems concerning the game while we are in the migration please post them here.
Yes you get XP for the plowing and planting, but not for harvesting your own crops. You pay coins when you plow and plant as that is normal as well. All for the crop work is as it is normal by the rules of the game. The difference you are seeing is only because we can't hire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Default levelling up

hi i seem to have been on level 332 for ages it has not moved to another level why help please,anyone else same problem
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by granttaka View Post
hi i seem to have been on level 332 for ages it has not moved to another level why help please,anyone else same problem
Hi granttaka,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. If you have questions or problems concerning the game while we are in the migration please post them here.

The leveling has not been added yet. You are still earning experience points, so when the leveling is added back into the game, you will jump up to the level for the amount of experience points you have and receive the approipriate amount of farm cash.

You can find what is currently available in the game in the first post of this thread.
Closed Thread