Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 24 2021, 11:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Default My farmtown

I haven't been able to play for WEEKS now am I ever going to get to play it again ? It only loads my farms nothing else
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy2shoes View Post
I haven't been able to play for WEEKS now am I ever going to get to play it again ? It only loads my farms nothing else
Hi Tommy2shoes,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all.

Please explain. What are you not seeing on your farms? This is a restricted version of the game as not all functions have been added yet. You can find what is available currently in the first post on page 1 of this thread. The developers will post additional functions as they are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:37 AM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: May 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:
Default Farm Freezing - can't find my ID # but here's what it does while harvesting flowers

Farm is freezing (and freezing my entire computer) and says slashkey is not responding. This is happening daily now, while planting, harvesting trees/flowers, or fishing. Thanks!

Visit Katie's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddle Kathy View Post
Farm is freezing (and freezing my entire computer) and says slashkey is not responding. This is happening daily now, while planting, harvesting trees/flowers, or fishing. Thanks!
Hi Cuddle Kathy,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

You may be having issues with connection to the servers. Please try all the suggestions in the following link including any links in that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:46 AM

Default Fuel

Hi,
Thanx for making all the updates.
Regarding fuel, when I am chopping or cutting trees/ flowers on my farms, I am using up fuel. Just wanted to let you know as I thought you said you've suspended fuel consumption.
Let me know please.
Thanx! Have a super day. Stay safe!
Marianne
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:48 AM

My user ID is ( 1633178423 )
1. I Love the game and the ease of playing, but my farm one (Circa 2009) does not load properly. I can harvest crops and trees, but the WaterMill does not load and I get many ERROR messages about that. I also cannot harvest ANY of the animal facilities on that farm, so I am missing out of ALL of my animal product on that farm, some twice a day.

2. I also would like to change my password to get into the forum and cannot find where to do that. The old password I use to get in is one from years ago and has been involved in a data breach. I have never had a problem with it, but would like to change it since it says above that this forum is not secure.
Thank you for any help you can give me. I seldom post in here because I have not been able to reset my password, so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.
Judi
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judigodsey@aol.com View Post
My user ID is ( 1633178423 )
1. I Love the game and the ease of playing, but my farm one (Circa 2009) does not load properly. I can harvest crops and trees, but the WaterMill does not load and I get many ERROR messages about that. I also cannot harvest ANY of the animal facilities on that farm, so I am missing out of ALL of my animal product on that farm, some twice a day.

2. I also would like to change my password to get into the forum and cannot find where to do that. The old password I use to get in is one from years ago and has been involved in a data breach. I have never had a problem with it, but would like to change it since it says above that this forum is not secure.
Thank you for any help you can give me. I seldom post in here because I have not been able to reset my password, so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.
Judi
Hi Judi,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. If you have questions or problems concerning the game while we are in the migration please post them here.

The watermill is a problem for some and the developers will have to fix that when the facilities are added.

To harvest the animal sheds you will have to go to each animal shed and harvest that way since we do not have the facility manager yet. Also it has been reported to the developers that the animal sheds on farm 1 are not showing the amounts in the floating text as the other farms do. The amounts for those are going into the storage though when you do harvest them.

The message about the forums not being secure is the browser telling you this is an http site instead of https. You password here is not compromised. But if you would like to change it you need to click on User CP at the top left of the forums. You can change it in there.
Old Jan 24 2021, 11:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianneG View Post
Hi,
Thanx for making all the updates.
Regarding fuel, when I am chopping or cutting trees/ flowers on my farms, I am using up fuel. Just wanted to let you know as I thought you said you've suspended fuel consumption.
Let me know please.
Thanx! Have a super day. Stay safe!
Marianne
Hi Marianne,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

Fuel shows as used while you are working. As soon as your finish and drop the tool the fuel you used is restored.
Old Jan 24 2021, 12:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default fish count/coins

Well, I had 2 days of getting half of my fish then 2 or 3 days of it being right again then today I got 1/4 of my fish.

I've lost about 35 billion coins so far...... That's almost real coinage!!!!

YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS!!!

I was gonna ask when land upgrades will be back but I need coins before that matters.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by spoiler1041; Jan 24 2021 at 12:45 PM.
Old Jan 24 2021, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
Well, I had 2 days of getting half of my fish then 2 or 3 days pf it being right again then today I got 1/4 of my fish.

I've lost about 35 billion coins so far...... That's almost real coinage!!!!

YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS!!!
Hi Spoiler,

First try reloading your farms after you fish and see if the amounts go up. Not all the product is shown in storage when you look directly after doing the work. The data is not updated immediately.

How much bait do you have left? If you are out of bait then you will get only half of what you were getting.

Also if you normally hire that job out then because you are doing your own right now you are not getting the bonus fish from hiring.
Closed Thread