Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 24 2021, 01:45 PM

On the update from Jan 19, it says 'Super neighbor hiring coming in a few days' Well, that was 5 days ago. I am curious what a few days are? Some of us have put hundreds and perhaps thousands into this game and we cant play it to its fullest since the 12th of January when Flash died.

Googles definition of a few days is 3 to 7 so, I stand (sit) corrected, but still......
Old Jan 24 2021, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
On the update from Jan 19, it says 'Super neighbor hiring coming in a few days' Well, that was 5 days ago. I am curious what a few days are? Some of us have put hundreds and perhaps thousands into this game and we cant play it to its fullest since the 12th of January when Flash died.
Hi rockcandymountain

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading the game.

We dont know how many days are a few days. Every feature has to be tested and if there is a problem then it has to be solved. Thank you for your patience.
Old Jan 24 2021, 02:42 PM

go no gift box button either 678523993
Old Jan 24 2021, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdillenback View Post
go no gift box button either 678523993
Hi mdillenback

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

The gift box is not available yet. You can read what features are available right now, which ones have not been added yet and usefull information, in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Jan 24 2021, 02:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Spoiler,
First try reloading your farms after you fish and see if the amounts go up. Not all the product is shown in storage when you look directly after doing the work. The data is not updated immediately.

How much bait do you have left? If you are out of bait then you will get only half of what you were getting.

Also if you normally hire that job out then because you are doing your own right now you are not getting the bonus fish from hiring.
Did all the math with 78% dan @70 coins (ratio of 65 and 90 coin waters) and get 17.5 billion, that's the norm for me during the self fishing so the losses are a real issue.

is there a rule/max for stored amount? Can't buy land so not selling daily like normal...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by spoiler1041; Jan 24 2021 at 03:06 PM.
Old Jan 24 2021, 02:59 PM

Level:
XP:

keep up the good work Moderators!! IF ONLY PEOPLE WOULD READ INSTEAD OF JUST COMPLAINING the world would be a much happier place,
Old Jan 24 2021, 03:10 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
keep up the good work Moderators!! IF ONLY PEOPLE WOULD READ INSTEAD OF JUST COMPLAINING the world would be a much happier place,
Do you really think if mod's didn't have to answer the same question 100 times a day the WORLD would be a happier place? Seems a bit over stated

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 24 2021, 03:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
Did all the math with 78% dan @70 coins (ratio of 65 and 90 coin waters) and get 17.5 billion, that's the norm for me during the self fishing so the losses are a real issue.

is there a rule/max for stored amount? Can't buy land so not selling daily like normal...
Hi spoiler,
Yes there are limits to the storage. You can find the limits and explanations in the Game Guide chapter 14 about storage:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

If your percentage at the top of your storage is at 90% or above I suggest you sell off some excess. You can do that through the storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 03:28 PM

Default New Release Re; Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Momma Woods

Are you receiving that message when you open your storage or when trying to accept more gifts?

Please open your storage and let us know which % is showing up for Capacity in the upper right side just above the Harvest & Products button.

If you could take a picture of the percentage and the message you are receiving it would be great.

You have instructions on how to take a picture and post it here in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878
Both = Cannot accept the gifts . messg is Your gift box is full. Please, use or sell some gifts from your gift box so you don't lose new ones.
Old Jan 24 2021, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Both = Cannot accept the gifts . messg is Your gift box is full. Please, use or sell some gifts from your gift box so you don't lose new ones.
Hi Momma Woods,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

You will have to do one of two things. Either ignore that message until we get the Gift Box back and wait to accept more gifts until that happens. Or you can go to the market to sell through your storage and click on the Gifts tab there, then sell the gifts to empty your gift box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread