Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi spoiler,
Yes there are limits to the storage. You can find the limits and explanations in the Game Guide chapter 14 about storage:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

If your percentage at the top of your storage is at 90% or above I suggest you sell off some excess. You can do that through the storage.
only at 22% so missing fish/coins is somewhere else,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 24 2021, 03:47 PM

Default When I click on Map nothing happens

I am confused
USER ID number ( 1319873391 )

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 24 2021 at 03:54 PM. Reason: information not required
Old Jan 24 2021, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropulse View Post
I am confused
USER ID number ( 1319873391 )
Hi ropulse

I moved your post to the Migration thread since you are able to load the game.

The map is not available yet.

Please read the inforamation in the first post first page of this thread about features available right now and which ones have not been added yet.
Old Jan 24 2021, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
only at 22% so missing fish/coins is somewhere else,
Hi Spoiler,
According to your account data your storage is at 57%.
Your missing fish would be that they did not harvest. That can happen currently if you have purposely or inadvertenly layered mutlple waters in the same spot. Not all of the layering is working as should be yet. That is something the developers will have to look at after getting all the functions back in the game. As far as coins, you don't get coins for harvesting and would only get those when you go sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New game

Why is it taking so long to get the game up and running??? It's getting damn ridiculous only being able to only do crops!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellieboy View Post
Why is it taking so long to get the game up and running??? It's getting damn ridiculous only being able to only do crops!!!!!!!!
Hi Nellieboy,
Each function they add has to be tested and if there is a problem then it gets delayed to be fixed. This is a very complicated interaction game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Spoiler,
According to your account data your storage is at 57%.
Your missing fish would be that they did not harvest. That can happen currently if you have purposely or inadvertently layered multiple waters in the same spot. Not all of the layering is working as should be yet. That is something the developers will have to look at after getting all the functions back in the game. As far as coins, you don't get coins for harvesting and would only get those when you go sell.
Have no intentional double layers but that explains the few things left behind after harvesting.

i use fish/coins to communicate I'm not judging fish count to determine losses but the value of fish at market (but I don't sell them, so each day I expect the market value to go up by 17.5b, somedays it has gone up the 17, some by around 9, others 15 and today only 4b.)

And my screen shows 22% in product storage.... odd maybe my missing fish.

the following is coin not count so its not accurate but.....
you show 35% higher storage then me (22 vs 57) and I have 105b in storage. 35% is about 35b and that's exactly how much coin is missing in fish.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by spoiler1041; Jan 24 2021 at 04:30 PM.
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
Have no intentional double layers but that explains the few things left behind after harvesting.

i use fish/coins to communicate I'm not judging fish count to determine losses but the value of fish at market (but I don't sell them, so each day I expect the market value to go up by 17.5b, somedays it has gone up the 17, some by around 9, others 15 and today only 4b.)

And my screen shows 22% in product storage.... odd
Hi Spoiler,
The only thing you can do is wait until the developers have finished with adding the rest of the game in and then they will have time to look at things like this.
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:21 PM

I haven't been able to see my flour mill with the water wheel since flash crashed and burned. Perhaps you have a solution? Thanks.
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
I haven't been able to see my flour mill with the water wheel since flash crashed and burned. Perhaps you have a solution? Thanks.
Hi Muffie,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

We have had several reports of the watermill not showing. This will be something the developers will have to fix when we get to use the facilities again. Please be patient until that happens.
Closed Thread