Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
(1) Please return the current quest totals to the main quest pages (both sorts).

(2) Why are some boxes checked on the non-ingredient option for selling storage items?

Thanks, happy farming.
Hi Grammy 11

About your first question about quests, you are talking about the quest icon under your fuel icon, not showing the completed or expired quests? or you cant see the totals in the chart after collecting coins?

For your second question, this was a new option released on May, here is what Raul explained about this in May release

- Sell 'Half of All' option in the Market Window. You can use the arrow next to the blue button to sell in bulk 'All Selected' or 'Half of All'. If 'non-ingredients' or 'non-ingredients for me' filter is selected you will be able to Sell 'All' as well.
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I don't have time to look this morning.

I just got on to my farm and the neighbor bar, farm name, exp points etc across the top are a lot bigger. Each window I open....quests, tool box are large too. Message box, too.

No, I have not changed the zoom settings in chrome.

The forum is as normal.

Is this new??
Hi Jean

I'm using Chrome and everything is ok for me.

Please, hover your mouse on the farm and click right button, then from the menu, choose "Show All".
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

If they were going to reduce the number of animals we could have out on a farm , they should have increased the number we can add into the barns by at least 50 .... I stored all my loose animals ... I have barns for all animals on all farms and don't want to run out of ingredients because they reduced numbers ..
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Grammy 11

About your first question about quests, you are talking about the quest icon under your fuel icon, not showing the completed or expired quests? or you cant see the totals in the chart after collecting coins?

For your second question, this was a new option released on May, here is what Raul explained about this in May release

- Sell 'Half of All' option in the Market Window. You can use the arrow next to the blue button to sell in bulk 'All Selected' or 'Half of All'. If 'non-ingredients' or 'non-ingredients for me' filter is selected you will be able to Sell 'All' as well.
When I open a quest and click on the tan or blue quest to see the quest, those screens have a space at the bottom that says "TOTAL QUESTS" and the days of the week and the number of quests done for each day. That is still there. The numbers for each day and the total number of quests is gone. To get that info I have to click one more level where the list of quests and their age has always been listed. I'd like to be able to see the total quests at a glance without clicking to another level, especially since 9 times out of 10 when I try to exit the quest it goes to a white screen and I have to reload the page. TY

5 minutes later - ALL BETTER!!!!! Thanks to the FT gremlin that fixed it!!!

Last edited by Grammy 11; Jun 10 2015 at 07:54 AM. Reason: news
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Hi Jean

I'm using Chrome and everything is ok for me.

Please, hover your mouse on the farm and click right button, then from the menu, choose "Show All".
Thank you!! I did what you said and reloaded the farm and everything is still large. I actually kind of like it. I can see all the names of my neighbors on the bar now....can't see my quest totals for the day unless I go into the other page showing quests completed. But that's no biggie.

My farms look ok.....maybe a little bigger.

Just heard back from a friend I ask....he says his and his wifes farms are fine. Another friend said she saw my message here and her's were doing it too.

Marymarcel what zoom setting do you have your chrome set at???

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Jun 10 2015 at 07:52 AM. Reason: add more info
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK... View Post
For some reason, Super Neighbors using "My Tools" does not work with all browsers.. My Super Neighbors have successfully used my tools with Google and Opera. Several Firefox "Clones" do not seem to work. I have no information (yet) on Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari...

The more information we can provide the Devs, the better chance they will have to eliminate this pesky bug for all...
Well, I have to back off on that information... It seems to depend more on the player than the Browser... Hopefully it will straighten itself out...
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Thank you!! I did what you said and reloaded the farm and everything is still large. I actually kind of like it. I can see all the names of my neighbors on the bar now....can't see my quest totals for the day unless I go into the other page showing quests completed. But that's no biggie.

My farms look ok.....maybe a little bigger.

Marymarcel what zoom setting do you have your chrome set at???
Hi Jean

It is set to 100%
Old Jun 10 2015, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Hi Jean

It is set to 100%
Mine is at 125% but it has been there. When I'm on FB it shows at 110%. Old eyes, I guess. LOL!!!

I'm really liking it to tell you the truth!!! My one friend fixed hers but then put it back. She likes it too. She has a MAC.
Old Jun 10 2015, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
When I open a quest and click on the tan or blue quest to see the quest, those screens have a space at the bottom that says "TOTAL QUESTS" and the days of the week and the number of quests done for each day. That is still there. The numbers for each day and the total number of quests is gone. To get that info I have to click one more level where the list of quests and their age has always been listed. I'd like to be able to see the total quests at a glance without clicking to another level, especially since 9 times out of 10 when I try to exit the quest it goes to a white screen and I have to reload the page. TY

5 minutes later - ALL BETTER!!!!! Thanks to the FT gremlin that fixed it!!!
Glad it is fixed Grammy, thanks for coming back and let us know
Old Jun 10 2015, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Mine is at 125% but it has been there. When I'm on FB it shows at 110%. Old eyes, I guess. LOL!!!

I'm really liking it to tell you the truth!!! My one friend fixed hers but then put it back. She likes it too. She has a MAC.
You could try to set it to 110% on your farms, and check if it is better for you.
Closed Thread