Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2016, 01:34 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I'm confused.....when I open the neighborhood chain quest there are like 66 people listed on it. At the bottom left corner is says my neighborhood score is 872944.

When I open the neighborhood ranks it says my neighborhood is number 6 with 412706 points. The #1 ranked has 589420.

So if it says my neighborhood score is 872944 shouldn't we be in first place????
Hi Jean,

We have noticed the difference and have asked for clarification. We will just have to wait for an answer.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 09 2016, 01:36 PM

Thank you. I guess the only question I have remaining is who is on my team, but not knowing won't change how I play.
Old Apr 09 2016, 01:43 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Thank you. I guess the only question I have remaining is who is on my team, but not knowing won't change how I play.
Hi Grammy,

All your neighbours who have the contest facilities are in your neighbourhood. Every time they load their contest facs they will be adding to your neighbourhood score.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 09 2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Jean,

We have noticed the difference and have asked for clarification. We will just have to wait for an answer.
Thanks Tiger. Very confusing!!!
Old Apr 09 2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Jean,

I am having the same type of discrepancy... My Neighbourhood Score is 1,726,183 and in the Neighbourhood Ranks it says we are #3 with score 624,705 and #1 is 671,209... Shouldn't my Neighbourhood be ranked #1???... It is a little confusing...

I have another question: one of my facilities is the Dairy Processing Fac... 3 of them are in the contest... I have one on Farms 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 & 10... when I go to fill up the contest facs it skips my Dairy Fac on Farm 3 and goes to 4... my question is, does it skip Farm 3 because my Dairy Fac is hidden under the large white mansion???... If that's the reason then it means in future contests if the contest facs happen to be hidden under other objects they will not count (???)...

Thank you, for yet again another great update!!!...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Apr 09 2016, 02:47 PM

Ok, so then, it has not added my additional FC or coin facilities to my chain.
Old Apr 09 2016, 03:48 PM

Is there a way to opt out of the Neighbourhood Chains contest? I don't fill up more than 2x a week as too big a strain on my resources so would like the option to not play as will not be helping much. Glad to see the blacksmith shop converted to a working facility. Thx
Old Apr 09 2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
I am having the same type of discrepancy... My Neighbourhood Score is 1,726,183 and in the Neighbourhood Ranks it says we are #3 with score 624,705 and #1 is 671,209... Shouldn't my Neighbourhood be ranked #1???... It is a little confusing...

I have another question: one of my facilities is the Dairy Processing Fac... 3 of them are in the contest... I have one on Farms 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 & 10... when I go to fill up the contest facs it skips my Dairy Fac on Farm 3 and goes to 4... my question is, does it skip Farm 3 because my Dairy Fac is hidden under the large white mansion???... If that's the reason then it means in future contests if the contest facs happen to be hidden under other objects they will not count (???)...

Thank you, for yet again another great update!!!...
Hi Shellgirlmtl

I have tried the same on my farms using the Dairy Processing Plant and the white mansion and the facility is still showing for the contest on that farm.

I can only think 2 posibilities, could it be possible your dairy on farm 3 was full by the time you entered the contest?

Or if the game "looks" the farms in order, could it be possible you changed possitions between your farms 3 and 4?
Old Apr 09 2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Shellgirlmtl

I have tried the same on my farms using the Dairy Processing Plant and the white mansion and the facility is still showing for the contest on that farm.

I can only think 2 posibilities, could it be possible your dairy on farm 3 was full by the time you entered the contest?

Or if the game "looks" the farms in order, could it be possible you changed possitions between your farms 3 and 4?
Aha!!!... forgot about the original farm #s... my Farm 4 now was originally Farm 3... Thanks marymarcel...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Apr 09 2016, 04:13 PM

My only problem I have had so far (since I am not really interested in the Neighborhood thing) is that the limitation on bots may interfere with the ability of those of us with disabilities to play the game. I had a stroke to the left side of my brain and am right handed, so I cannot play the game without an automatic clicker and FT just said 5 clicks per second is too fast. I know piano players often click faster than that because they have to play notes faster than that!!!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread