Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2016, 07:23 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - April 12th, 1:30 AM

- Released some improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest:

a) Fixed some scenarios where FarmCash facilities were purchased and the amount of Coin facilities participating in the contest was not increased.
b) The second tab 'My Neighborhood Chains' now shows the current user at the top and the rest are ordered by Points in descending order.
c) Changed/added some texts in the interface of the Neighborhood Chains Contest screen to make it easier to understand.
Old Apr 12 2016, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi thebrat01

The rule is that for every Farm Cash facility the contest requires, you can have the same amount of coin facilities in the contest.

I had a look at your data and you dont own any of the farmcash facilities requiered this week (Boat Yard and Nutritional Supplies factory), so you can only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.

that is why this is not a fair contest. I do not have money to buy extra farm cash. I only get what is given to us since I am now such a high level.
Old Apr 12 2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrat01 View Post
that is why this is not a fair contest. I do not have money to buy extra farm cash. I only get what is given to us since I am now such a high level.
Hi thebrat01

Like you I dont have all farmcash facilities, and I dont have the 2 required for this week, so I am only participating with 2 coins facilities. But you get points for your Neighborhood by refilling your facs as soon as possible, and you can do that by posting them so your neighbors can work and acelerate the times.

And remember you will be competing against other neighborhoods with similar strengh than you.
Old Apr 12 2016, 09:02 AM

If my team is just a collection of MY neighbors, does that mean I will never be competing against any of my neighbors? What if I have a neighbor but I am not her neighbor? Thanks.
Old Apr 12 2016, 11:14 AM

Will our neighborhood chain be different each week? The reason I'm wondering is because my chain is not doing so well - we're at #8 now. What I'm finding is that there's no incentive to play unless I feel like our group has a chance of winning. I figure we all pretty much have the same number of FC facilities and we all play the game pretty much the same each day - so if I'm with the same group each week and competing with the same other groups, it's pretty much a lost cause. I'd really enjoy being able to play but it's no fun if you sort of KNOW you're not going to win before you start.

Also, I noticed another farmer asked if she could opt out and she was told no. That actually might help. Farmers that aren't interesting in playing at all hurt those people who do want to play. I think they should have the ability to opt out. Otherwise, people are going to "de-neighbor" them and stuff. Creates a "feel-bad" kind of thing instead of a "feel-good" one.

Just some thoughts.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 12 2016, 11:36 AM

Any word on being able to send farmcash gifts yet? It's been over a week now.
Old Apr 12 2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Any word on being able to send farmcash gifts yet? It's been over a week now.
I'm sorry KnittyGirl, but we dont have any news.
Old Apr 12 2016, 03:26 PM

Default Farm stats wrong

1 hour ago farm stats shows incorrectly. For instance it says I have more than 1000 white roses ready in farm 2 and 5 but when I check, its 4,5 hours left for them to be ready...

It was alwright after the update, just happend this evening but might be caused by some late updates in this update?

I can confirm that I have cleared memcashe and Chrome history.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3

Last edited by MadamePondarosa; Apr 12 2016 at 04:01 PM. Reason: added info
Old Apr 12 2016, 03:40 PM

When can my friend send me a fac I need for a quest, it has been much longer than a few days
Old Apr 12 2016, 07:41 PM

Hi. I like the Neighbourhood quests but I have many friends/neighbours that are only filling the chosen facilities and leaving the rest either empty or almost depleted. It is so time consuming and frustrating working ALL of them for just a handful of goods. Would be fantastic if we had the choice of only posting facilities for chosen farms (for example). Some players have 28 farms with facs on them and we don't know what we find until we click to work and get the nasty surprise.
Closed Thread