Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 07 2023, 08:47 PM

ok ignore what I just posted.... i just got notification that the boosts i sent out DID indeed go through....
Old Aug 15 2023, 06:39 PM

Does it matter if I have 10 cars each on 2 or more trains? for the facilty working boost. or could i do something like 19 on one train and one on a second train or if i upgrade to other faster trains long as its 20 cars altogether i will get the facility working boost? seems that the 10 car boost is working regardless if i have 10 cars on one train or between 2 or more trains.
Old Aug 15 2023, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
Does it matter if I have 10 cars each on 2 or more trains? for the facilty working boost. or could i do something like 19 on one train and one on a second train or if i upgrade to other faster trains long as its 20 cars altogether i will get the facility working boost? seems that the 10 car boost is working regardless if i have 10 cars on one train or between 2 or more trains.
Hi Larwin

The rule for the Mayor works all facilities in all farms is you need 2 trains with at least 10 different long cars attached to each train.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post5270134
Old Aug 15 2023, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Larwin

The rule for the Mayor works all facilities in all farms is you need 2 trains with at least 10 different long cars attached to each train.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post5270134
ok i try get the 19 cars devided between 2 trains then eventually get a copy of one car on second train that isnt already on it. i will see how my needs change to see if i benefit more with similar train cars or all different on 2 trains. i know one train cant use duplicate cars. but i guess 2 trains can have similar cars. so i guess i dont have to have all 19 different long cars unless i want to. but i guess one train can use up to 19 long cars. Thanks. i might get another long car soon for that 5% decrease on facilities i need to work on all farms i guess.
Old Aug 15 2023, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
ok i try get the 19 cars devided between 2 trains then eventually get a copy of one car on second train that isnt already on it. i will see how my needs change to see if i benefit more with similar train cars or all different on 2 trains. i know one train cant use duplicate cars. but i guess 2 trains can have similar cars. so i guess i dont have to have all 19 different long cars unless i want to. but i guess one train can use up to 19 long cars. Thanks. i might get another long car soon for that 5% decrease on facilities i need to work on all farms i guess.
You are welcome Larwin

You can purchase the long cars you want according to what you need for your farms.
If you want to have 2 trains with the same long cars in each one that is fine. The only thing you have to remember is to have 2 trains dispatched with at least 10 long cars attached to each one so the Mayor can work all facilities in all farms.
Old Aug 16 2023, 08:29 AM

Default Trains

I have a standard freight locomotive on one farm (farm 6) and another such on another farm (farm 5). When I open this train on farm 6 in the train manager, I get a message "your standard freight locomotive cannot be dispatched because you have another standard freight locomotive on this farm". That is not true, because on this farm 6 is only one train. If I click "status", that is blank.
If I open this train on farm, I do not get this message and the status shows some progress.

The same train on farm 5 does not show this message, everything seems to be normal.

Thanks for advice
Old Aug 16 2023, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
I have a standard freight locomotive on one farm (farm 6) and another such on another farm (farm 5). When I open this train on farm 6 in the train manager, I get a message "your standard freight locomotive cannot be dispatched because you have another standard freight locomotive on this farm". That is not true, because on this farm 6 is only one train. If I click "status", that is blank.
If I open this train on farm, I do not get this message and the status shows some progress.

The same train on farm 5 does not show this message, everything seems to be normal.

Thanks for advice

Hi Danker

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

I cleared train data, please close the game in the website and then login again.
See if the problem is fixed. If not please let us know.
Old Aug 17 2023, 07:57 AM

I did what you advised ... no success
Old Aug 17 2023, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
I did what you advised ... no success
Hi Danker

Are you still seeing the message about cannot dispatch the train when you click in Open button in the Train Manager?

Your train on farm 6 was unloaded and dispatched again yesterday.

I will clear train data again, so please close the website and then reopen and see if it is fixed.

Also, you have 3 modern passenger wagons attached to that train, please get them out of the train in case they are interfering with it.
Old Aug 17 2023, 09:23 AM

No, the error message doesn't show anymore, and the train also carries goods.

Hope it stays this way.

Cheers,
Danker

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working