Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 22 2024, 05:04 PM

So, I just checked again. In the train manager this train on farm 6 is greyed. Opening it and check status is empty, the message is the same "cannot be dispatched....". But on the farm clicking on the train and check status, it is indeed moving, and carries goods. So the train manager should get his personnel on track

Danker
Old Feb 22 2024, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
So, I just checked again. In the train manager this train on farm 6 is greyed. Opening it and check status is empty, the message is the same "cannot be dispatched....". But on the farm clicking on the train and check status, it is indeed moving, and carries goods. So the train manager should get his personnel on track

Danker
Ok Danker, when that train is back, unload it, take the coins cars out of it and then send the cars and locomotive to your storage.
Reload the game, take them out of storage and reconect the farm cash cars to the locomotive.

Then try to dispatch it using the Train manager. If you get any error message or it looks greyed, then post here again. Thanks

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 22 2024 at 06:08 PM.
Old Feb 23 2024, 03:33 PM

Ok, I'll for thebtrain to get back, then do as you suggested
Old Feb 27 2024, 04:57 PM

Hi, I did exactly as you said, and dispatched the train from the train manager. After reloading the game and opening the train in the train manager brought up the same message, "this train cannot dispatched...." However, on farm opening the train (see train details) showed that everything is normal, train dispatched, status 0%.
Old Feb 27 2024, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi, I did exactly as you said, and dispatched the train from the train manager. After reloading the game and opening the train in the train manager brought up the same message, "this train cannot dispatched...." However, on farm opening the train (see train details) showed that everything is normal, train dispatched, status 0%.
Hi Danker,
I checked and the train is dispatched correctly. Since you are still seeing the train can't be dispatch, I have run the train data cleaner. Restart your farms and open the train manager to see if you are still getting that message.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2024, 04:59 PM

Taz, I also checked again, and now it looks ok in the train manager as well. On farm it was already ok. What causes this?

Thanks for your help!
Old Feb 28 2024, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz, I also checked again, and now it looks ok in the train manager as well. On farm it was already ok. What causes this?

Thanks for your help!
Hi Danker,
Not being a pprogrammer or familiar with this I can't tell you what has caused it.
You could contact Support about this if it happens again and let them check it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2024, 01:06 PM

Default Trains/Facility Work

I have had the same issue pop up the past two weekends. I have two freight trains on two separate fields, both with 10 long cars coupled together. Until this issue arose last week, I had not touched these trains in years. When i try to work neighbors' facilities, it only allows me to do one farm at a time, rather than all facility work on all farms at once. Can someone please check on this for me? Thanks
Old Mar 03 2024, 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano_73 View Post
I have had the same issue pop up the past two weekends. I have two freight trains on two separate fields, both with 10 long cars coupled together. Until this issue arose last week, I had not touched these trains in years. When i try to work neighbors' facilities, it only allows me to do one farm at a time, rather than all facility work on all farms at once. Can someone please check on this for me? Thanks
Hi Dano,
Your train on your farm 20 is only showing 6 cars dispatched. You will need to wait until it returns, unload it and then reccoonect all the cars after the Long Animal products car. Do not use and of the free style hands to connect them except the yellow one or you will get an incorrect connection. As you connect each one open the train either in the train manager or by clicking on the engine to check if the car is connected correctly. Only cars in the white background will be connected. Do not hover over the engine to check this as it will give you false information.
Old Mar 03 2024, 03:30 PM

When I open the train manager on farm 20, it shows all ten cars highlighted in white. Does that not mean they are coupled together?

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working