Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 04 2010, 09:22 AM

blow them up blow them all up if not I just hire the nicer one of the two to go to the next farm and leave the unreasonable one to moan to there self

or send the nice on a private chet to say ill ignore the other one id suggest you do the same

But if people want to ''fight'' leave them to it

If you make one person smile then that person makes one person smile soon the world will be smiling

ive posted because of my obsessive compulsive posting disorder or OCPD

The blacksmiths arms
Old Feb 04 2010, 09:35 AM

If you make one person smile then that person makes one person smile soon the world will be smiling

ive posted because of my obsessive compulsive posting disorder or OCPD

The blacksmiths arms
Old Feb 04 2010, 10:26 AM

Tom, I feel exactly the same as you. What I do is hire to harvest, Leave FT and come here usually and then go hire new people to plow and leave again. They can bicker all they want because I am not even there. As far as hiding trees ( back when I had trees) I would only hire those that said they knew how in the MP. I have tons of patience here in the forum but on my farm. Not so much.
Old Feb 04 2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Tom, I feel exactly the same as you. What I do is hire to harvest, Leave FT and come here usually and then go hire new people to plow and leave again. They can bicker all they want because I am not even there. As far as hiding trees ( back when I had trees) I would only hire those that said they knew how in the MP. I have tons of patience here in the forum but on my farm. Not so much.

Maybe thats what I should do too. I always thought it to be kinda rude(just my opinion) to leave but I dont play farmtown for added stress. Ive raised a child by myself for the most part and am done explaining about sharing

Riverview plantation
Old Feb 04 2010, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Farmer Tom~ View Post
Maybe thats what I should do too. I always thought it to be kinda rude(just my opinion) to leave but I dont play farmtown for added stress. Ive raised a child by myself for the most part and am done explaining about sharing
No, I don't think its rude at all. Occasionally, when I get hired as I am selling my crops its awesome when the farm owner isn't there. And you shouldn't need to explain sharing. Let them duke it out! FT Is supposed to be fun and relaxing, if you find that it isn't, just change your strategy.
Old Feb 04 2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
No, I don't think its rude at all. Occasionally, when I get hired as I am selling my crops its awesome when the farm owner isn't there. And you shouldn't need to explain sharing. Let them duke it out! FT Is supposed to be fun and relaxing, if you find that it isn't, just change your strategy.
Thank you

Riverview plantation
Old Feb 04 2010, 01:22 PM

I have never hired more than one. I usually try to find a buddy or a neighbor first. If it's late, I go to MP. I ignore everyone flooding or begging, doing stupid little "I need to feed my kids", etc..and hire the ones that are politely standing there.

I have 5 kids. If someone is bickering, I'd leave and come back. Or, ask the developers to put in a ceiling fan and give us duct tape. We can it there and watch them bicker as they spin around.

I always harvest in a line of, 7 across and 5 down. That way, I keep one space if they hire more than one to harvest and plow. It amazes me how many are vultures, however. They don't respect that and are clicking their mouse all over the place, trying to grab what is there. Um, it's a game for fun! Geesh. I will then ignore the vultures so I never hire them on my farm.

I have tranquil farms of beach communities and campground. They better behave!!! lol
Old Feb 04 2010, 01:22 PM

I have never hired more than one. I usually try to find a buddy or a neighbor first. If it's late, I go to MP. I ignore everyone flooding or begging, doing stupid little "I need to feed my kids", etc..and hire the ones that are politely standing there.

I have 5 kids. If someone is bickering, I'd leave and come back. Or, ask the developers to put in a ceiling fan and give us duct tape. We can it there and watch them bicker as they spin around.

I always harvest in a line of, 7 across and 5 down. That way, I keep one space if they hire more than one to harvest and plow. It amazes me how many are vultures, however. They don't respect that and are clicking their mouse all over the place, trying to grab what is there. Um, it's a game for fun! Geesh. I will then ignore the vultures so I never hire them on my farm.

I have tranquil farms of beach communities and campground. They better behave!!! lol
Old Feb 04 2010, 01:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Wink

I let my bull out and let them fend for themselves.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3313&farm_ix=Y

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wrong Turn
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 04 2010, 02:00 PM

I also hire then leave them to it quite a lot... recently though I have found that when I come back I have to "finish off" as they have not done all the harvesting/plowing. I wouldn't mind so much if it was in places where trees or other stuff are but it is not, it's random patches all over the place and doesn't really warrant hiring someone else to finish off.

I usually only hire one person for each farm so it's not because they might of thought another person was going to do it!!