Old Nov 08 2010, 02:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawke View Post
On the fuel thing, are the only "helps" that count towards increasing the amount of fuel you get the ones you get the pop-ups on? So if you go thru' a visiting frenzy of your 'neighbourhood', those don't count?
When you go on your visiting frenzy you have to do the little work thing that pops up when you visit each farm. I spent many an hour hoping from neighbor to neighbor raking, or watering, or whatever the little thing wanted me to do and it did increase my fuel every time. It does work and you don't have to wait for the little thing to pop up. I have noticed however that if you have worked at all of your neighbors farms that the pop up will come up and ask you to work at farms of your friends that are not your neighbors so you get that added little bit if you wait around for them. To avoid it all I strongly suggest buying the oil refinery and a few oil derricks. It is darn near impossible to keep up production without them!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 08 2010, 07:13 AM
Account Not Linked

While waiting for the next release I have been farming like a madwoman. PROBLEM ... Last night, 2 complete farms full of Broccoli didn't get deposited into my inventory ... that is (fertilized) about 1800+ crops ... that means that to keep my inventory levels where I want them I am going to have to plant them again on a couple farms and hope they make it into inventory ...

Another problem ... When "Helping" out on other's production I have been having a problem the last few days where I will click to go to the next facility and the help just quits ... It has never done this before ... the only way I can stop this is to really wait about 10 seconds after the last numbers have scrolled away and then exit the facility I am in and slowly move to the next facility ... it is annoying to have to start over with a farm and have to go through all the facilities that you have helped on already ... especially when you are working a farm that has most of their facilities on one farm.
Old Nov 08 2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Michelle View Post
While waiting for the next release I have been farming like a madwoman. PROBLEM ... Last night, 2 complete farms full of Broccoli didn't get deposited into my inventory ... that is (fertilized) about 1800+ crops ... that means that to keep my inventory levels where I want them I am going to have to plant them again on a couple farms and hope they make it into inventory ...

Another problem ... When "Helping" out on other's production I have been having a problem the last few days where I will click to go to the next facility and the help just quits ... It has never done this before ... the only way I can stop this is to really wait about 10 seconds after the last numbers have scrolled away and then exit the facility I am in and slowly move to the next facility ... it is annoying to have to start over with a farm and have to go through all the facilities that you have helped on already ... especially when you are working a farm that has most of their facilities on one farm.
is it possible you clicked harvest and sell on accident i have done it before lol its a common mistake.. if not have you tryed clearing you catch and reloading the game to see if they appear in storage after...

also for the facilities it just means you are trying to move to the next one too fast you need to let the exp points finish up before moving on.. if you do click to continue before its done and it dissapears again just click on a facility you didnt do and it will continue to let you work
Old Nov 08 2010, 08:02 AM

Guess we will have to wait a little longer for the 7th farm.....enjoying the last releases from the 22nd but PLEASE,,,,,,may we have our 7th farm???
Old Nov 08 2010, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyParker View Post
Guess we will have to wait a little longer for the 7th farm.....enjoying the last releases from the 22nd but PLEASE,,,,,,may we have our 7th farm???
I would enjoy getting my 9th farm this week..... that would mean I already have the 7th and the 8th..... woo hoo.....

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait

Old Nov 08 2010, 08:34 AM

Default new levels etc

any clue as to when new levels and farm 7 is coming our way ???
Old Nov 08 2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritaj View Post
any clue as to when new levels and farm 7 is coming our way ???
Only the developers know the answer to that

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 08 2010, 09:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Like everyone else just waiting for farm 7.
Old Nov 08 2010, 10:24 AM

Is it just me or do things seem to be running very slowly this morning?
Old Nov 08 2010, 10:33 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsewdm View Post
i totally agree and wish we did have that option. It takes me at least 30 minutes twice a day to sell all my "non-ingredients" and i hate it when i accidentally hit the wrong box and sell something i need.
awesome idea!!
Closed Thread