Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 12 2010, 06:44 PM

OMG, was just at the market to sell 'half' of things, and l just love the improvements!!
Was so much easier! YAY!!

We need thumbs up buttons for comments we like. Maybe even thumbs down button.
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
The usual "Great Release" bots are out in force I see...never mind that yet again release notes come AFTER the release is out and most of us have already figured it out.

And this has to be the sloppiest deployment yet...by my count at least 8 servers are not letting you buy the new farm or the new facs. Nice stuff in the deployment (though I await not having to click in the gift box for each single item..like items should be summed together and only one click required to get them) but less than impressive deployment.

The release notes are always going to follow the actual release and the problem may be that the servers might be having issues because of the massive influx of players coming online to get their new stuff. I have yet to hear of a game yet that does not experience some issues when updates are released. At least we are actually getting updates and they just keep giving us the stuff we ask for. Maybe they are working on the gifts acceptance method as part of a future release.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

THANK YOU so much, devs. This is a fantastic update! Farmtown is the BEST and for me ONLY game worth playing. This was all well worth waiting for... what a lot of fun will be had :-)
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

I love the new stuff. I had a felling that we would be able to use our tools at other farms soon thank you very much for that. I also love the increased limit for buying stuff from others. I look forward to using the new filters in storage and being able to sell stuff from storage.

Quote:
The usual "Great Release" bots are out in force I see...never mind that yet again release notes come AFTER the release is out and most of us have already figured it out.

And this has to be the sloppiest deployment yet...by my count at least 8 servers are not letting you buy the new farm or the new facs. Nice stuff in the deployment (though I await not having to click in the gift box for each single item..like items should be summed together and only one click required to get them) but less than impressive deployment.
Since the game started the developers have released the updates then come make the announcement about he update I don’t see that changing. I also don’t want them to make the announcement first because anything can happen at the last minute and they are delayed in releasing the stuff and people are raising hell on the forum for the release.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:

What are the "Great Release" Bots????

Farming since March 12, 2009

“Love the life you live, live the life you love". ~Bob Marley

“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself”. ~ Jim Morrison
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:48 PM

love it but you said halloween insted of thanksgiving haha
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
I also don’t want them to make the announcement first because anything can happen at the last minute and they are delayed in releasing the stuff and people are raising hell on the forum for the release.
Excellent point Jas.

Thanks for all the work devs. Off to play!
Old Nov 12 2010, 07:00 PM

Thank you for all the new stuff!!!! Farm Town is great!!!! Love them all!!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Nov 12 2010, 07:00 PM

I love the new updates! Thank you so much, devs!!!! Great work!!
Old Nov 12 2010, 07:01 PM

Talking

WOW!!! I didn't expect this till next weekend,,,Thank you Raul and Developers. Much more than I hoped for. You folks are amazing. Love all the new facilities ans FARM 7 fantastic, you are the best

Thanks again
Closed Thread