Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2010, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylene View Post
Tried everything...somtimes I am lucky and everything is ok but mainly having problems...I would say once in every 15 times i try i get a good MP....pretty bad when i do housework instead of my favourite game but will continue trying
Hi, the next time you go to the market and cannot see anyone, can you check your preference settings and make sure the language is set to English please.
Old Nov 24 2010, 11:50 PM
Account Not Linked

yes its on English

Sorry to bug you with questions but have nearly talked hubby into lending me his Visa he is worried about the safeness so can i assure him it is ...at the moment getting plenty of work harvesting and plowing without the big tools so i am sort of the thinking of the fishing boat and the flower harvester are these 2 worthwhile....Thanks very much for your input
Old Nov 24 2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
yes its on English

Sorry to bug you with questions but have nearly talked hubby into lending me his Visa he is worried about the safeness so can i assure him it is ...at the moment getting plenty of work harvesting and plowing without the big tools so i am sort of the thinking of the fishing boat and the flower harvester are these 2 worthwhile....Thanks very much for your input
In my opinion they are VERY worth it! Of course you should always take caution when entering personal info online. But millions of folks do it daily with no problems. What I do personally is I buy those VISA giftcards and make online purchases that way. Makes me feel more secure.
Old Nov 25 2010, 12:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
In my opinion they are VERY worth it! Of course you should always take caution when entering personal info online. But millions of folks do it daily with no problems. What I do personally is I buy those VISA giftcards and make online purchases that way. Makes me feel more secure.
oh ok didnt know you could buy Visa giftcards, but will ask around about that, thanks very much Just asked hubby and he hasnt heard of the visa giftcards either we live in Australia
Old Nov 25 2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
oh ok didnt know you could buy Visa giftcards, but will ask around about that, thanks very much Just asked hubby and he hasnt heard of the visa giftcards either we live in Australia
Hi, I know Austpost sells them...
Old Nov 25 2010, 12:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, I know Austpost sells them...
Thanks very much Tony
Old Nov 25 2010, 08:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

PLEASE fellows..
Someone can plow/harvest with 4x4 and someone not. I have this tool, and if I work with someone who dont have it - I just share.
I know many dont do that, and its not fun. But when times go, I guess everyone will have this tool... After the update, I just meet 2 out of at least 200 who DONT have it.

Let this not be a problem, we must learned to share!!!

Good luck

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=3

Just come and visit my farms - changes as my mind change... mybe every week or so
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 25 2010, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
PLEASE fellows..
Someone can plow/harvest with 4x4 and someone not. I have this tool, and if I work with someone who dont have it - I just share.
I know many dont do that, and its not fun. But when times go, I guess everyone will have this tool... After the update, I just meet 2 out of at least 200 who DONT have it.

Let this not be a problem, we must learned to share!!!

Good luck
I have this tool but I do make sure that I haven't got someone else helping if so i would go back to normal. But the best way is to let them know in the market that u prefer to work solo as u are a 4x4 harvester/plower
Old Nov 25 2010, 12:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi all
I know I said I wouldn't winge because the new updates fixed my addiction, , , ,. . . . . . . . I lied Please Please can we have just a little fix . . . . A new facility to play with atleast.

There is only so many times can rearrange my farms . . . . . A facility to include some of the new trees and or crops PLEASE

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 25 2010, 12:34 PM

a few of the things i am thankful for today is farmtown and the amazing developers and mod's.. this game takes up a large part of my time lol. thanks everyone for the hardwork :