Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighmarie View Post
I love all the new things, but with the manure spreader, when I got the orange one, I lost the red one. guess it doesn't matter since they both do the same thing. hope a farm 8 is in the plans for the new year

Actually they do not do the same thing. The new/orange one will also poop on your trees, doubling their output. If you had the red, and then buy the orange, the orange simply takes the allotted space in the tool box.

It is a super dooper pooper scooper.

And I join in your wish for farm 8 this week. Nice way to end the year and then we can complain next week about wanting #9 and more....lol

By the way, think of the red=$50 Farmcash, and the orange = $90 Farmcash with a $50 trade in value..... yeah right.

Old Dec 27 2010, 09:22 AM

What a bummer that the camels can only be stored in the brown stable.

I bought the nicer one thinking it would work. Oh crop, it did not.
Old Dec 27 2010, 10:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Devs ... the new release has some great things in it ...

Christmas was great ... received Farm Cash as gifts from family and spent Christmas day purchasing the rest of the facilities and some tools and then arranging them and planting the Flax that I needed ...

Now ... it would be nice to have alternate views of the Ice Cream Factory, the Dairy Processing Plant and the Sugar Factory ... they are way outsized and rather cartoonish compared to the newer facilities ... (we got alternate views of the Oil Refinery and more ... )

Also ... the Hamburger Restaurant, the Chinese Restaurant and the Dinner Restaurant really need resizing ... the Hamburger restaurant sits in my farm right next to the Snack Factory and it dwarfs it ... the facilities I mentioned look like massive buildings compared to some of the other facilities ... there are problems of scale with things like the Hammocks and the Telephone booth ... the Tele booth looks like a skyscraper when placed next to the Natural Remedy Shop ... I was going to place it in my "Business District" but it was so large that I decided against it ... looked WEIRD ...

This is the BEST game on Facebook ... Thanks for all your hard work ...
Old Dec 27 2010, 10:33 AM

thanks dev's for another great release, great to come back from out of state to see new stuff. guess i should go earn 1 more farm cash to get the new spreader i need it with my tree farming addiction lol knew saving and not sending that cash would be useful
Old Dec 27 2010, 01:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

love how when your working a facility and it has a scroll you don't have to scroll down again and again..... but if you don't scroll back up and work another facility on the same farm it is not scrolled up to the top... ummm do i make sense here??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 27 2010, 03:04 PM

Thanks Raul. This is the best game on facebook. You are really going out of your way to keep all of us happy.
Old Dec 27 2010, 03:13 PM

the new releases are awesome. I love the gift return feature. I was writing down the names. This is so much easier. Also love the facility feature. So much easier to access the facilities on each farm. Would sure like to add our barns & coops to that ;-) Keep up the great job, devs.
Old Dec 27 2010, 05:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

anyone else having problems with the new manure spreader for trees? I fertilised the farm, after chopping down trees but the new tree growth is not fertilised, yet the crop is!!! Very strange....after spending 90 farmcash in total for these spreaders the least they can do is work..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 27 2010, 06:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
anyone else having problems with the new manure spreader for trees? I fertilised the farm, after chopping down trees but the new tree growth is not fertilised, yet the crop is!!! Very strange....after spending 90 farmcash in total for these spreaders the least they can do is work..
That's because most likely the farm isn't fertilized anymore. When you had fertilized your farm, the trees and crops were fertilized. The 3 days most likely expired so any tree regrowth won't be fertilized.
Old Dec 27 2010, 06:48 PM

LOVE the hills Have been playing with them on one of my farms and VERY PLEASED with the result. Daughter in law made me add goats ... 'High on a hill stood a lonely goat herd ...'

Closed Thread