Old Jan 10 2011, 08:33 PM

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Jan 10 2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post
Sorry , were you still talking
Old Jan 10 2011, 08:44 PM

Ooh, and you thought you were in trouble BEFORE.......!

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Jan 10 2011, 08:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Hilarious..... My other favorites are the ones who stand in the MP and start bellowing that they will only PLOW SOLO or HARVEST SOLO. I don't know about you people, but it will be a cold day you-know-where when I will sit there at my desk and listen to a potential employee start telling me exactly what he/she will and won't do. Unreal....

Last week someone started mouthing off about how she will only work alone, and so on. So I asked her: You mean, if I hired you, plus someone else to harvest, you wouldn't work?? She actually said NO, she wouldn't. Good to know.... I said, 'interesting...' and before I could hit the iggy button, she went poof.

Man, the cheek of some people!!
Old Jan 10 2011, 09:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinhanson View Post
Don't forget that handy ignore button. Then they are out of sight and out of mind.
ignore is only 20 pople now so ignore is pretty much a useless tool for us now we need 1000 at least
Old Jan 10 2011, 09:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ignore on myspace is only 20 names now this needs updated to as many as you need due to there are alotta picky people and not so nice ones out there it will ignore them till you log out if you have all filled up and ignore but the after logging out they are there again this is very bother some seems you can go in a take names off the ignore list why only a limit of 20????? i need my ignore back and it should be well over 500 on there
Old Jan 11 2011, 05:52 AM

I like the people who ask to work solo, they actually do the job and don't disappear half way through
Old Jan 11 2011, 07:39 AM

I like hiring one person without telling them it's solo, and then asking them once we arrive at my farm if they want help. Most of the time they say, no, no, it's all right.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Jan 11 2011, 08:51 AM

I hire from the Marketplace every day. I can count on one hand how many times I've harvested or planted myself. I <3 the marketplace

I haven't really had a problem with rude workers, I just have the issue where they just don't *do* anything but idle for five minutes.

I totally understand that this is a game and real life takes priority. However, some 1x1 workers (I have NOT had this problem with the 4x4ers) where they just stop. Then do maybe five plots. Then stop again.

If I see this I simply hire someone else, often having them finish the farm right on top of the first worker.

I say "multiple farms to h/p", and usually someone will even say something like "I will artisanrox". Then if I see they aren't going to idle for five minutes then they can do more than one farm.

I ALWAYS say in chat very clearly the work I want done...trees, chop, flowers, etc. Or I see someone that wants to do work I want done and them hire them. And I usually (99% of the time) people do exactly what I expect them to do

I don't think I've ever have had a major awful terrible problem hiring from the MP.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jan 11 2011, 09:04 AM

if someone doesnt do everything hired for and gets annoying like the OP showed i put them on ignore or if im feeling frisky lol i say ok i will plow myself and have them watch me work then put them on ignore..

i dont mind the limits on the ignore cause odds of running into that person again are low even if they are no longer on the list