Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2011, 08:59 AM

Love, love, love the new Production Chain sorting functionality... but what would make it even better is if the facilities manager would pull from ALL farms instead of just the active one. Some of my production chain facilities are actually on different farms so I have to go through all my farms to get my goods then go back through to produce.
Old Jan 20 2011, 09:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for adding bait! I have always been short on salmon so I am looking forward to enjoying the added fish. I do have a concern though...this morning I hired someone to fish my lakes. I asked him to fish only the lake and not the river pieces so I could save my bait for the lake. He fished out the lake and then finished off all my bait in the river before I could "ignore" him. (His avatar name was jiffyjake). Is there someway that you could separate the bait so that the freshwater bait has two categories (lake bait or river bait)? Or alternatively make it so I can choose to hire according to different fishing categories (lake, ocean, river)? The bait option would be better.

Thank you for your consideration of this issue. Love the upgrades!
Old Jan 20 2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsized plantation View Post
Thank you for adding bait! I have always been short on salmon so I am looking forward to enjoying the added fish. I do have a concern though...this morning I hired someone to fish my lakes. I asked him to fish only the lake and not the river pieces so I could save my bait for the lake. He fished out the lake and then finished off all my bait in the river before I could "ignore" him. (His avatar name was jiffyjake). Is there someway that you could separate the bait so that the freshwater bait has two categories (lake bait or river bait)? Or alternatively make it so I can choose to hire according to different fishing categories (lake, ocean, river)? The bait option would be better.

you should remove the user name as they are not unique in farm town and you can be giving100 people a bad name right not. i know ive been in a market with 5 people with the same avatar as me at one time. also ignoring him will not stop him from finishing the job he was hired for (fishing) it will only make it so you do not see the person or contact them again they can stay on your farm till they choose to leave
Old Jan 20 2011, 09:39 AM

I love the new order in the facility manager. Also the bait for fishing is wonderful! You Devs are the best <3
Old Jan 20 2011, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsized plantation View Post

I agree. I totally appreciate and love the bait and it will help alleviate the constant salmon shortage. I discovered today as I was fishing with glee, however, that I can't just store up the freshwater bait to only use for my big lake (the only body of water I have with salmon). If I have more bait and continue to fish my other ponds, rivers, etc, it will use whatever bait I have left. I get plenty of the other types of fish, so I don't really want to waste my bait on those bodies of water. I decided that for now the only way to really get around it for now is to only store 1 freshwater fish bait out of my gift box right before fishing my big lake. If I leave the rest in the giftbox until I need it, it won't get wasted.

Now, if the devs want to find a solution that doesn't require me storing the bait in my giftbox, I certainly wouldn't complain.
Old Jan 20 2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
Whoa Double T you're a woman?! This whole time I thought you were a man! lmao Sorry!
Sorry, me too!! It is the Dude thing!! So sorry!
Old Jan 20 2011, 11:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Emerald T

I agree with both Hornyroo and Chony. a max button for filling facilities and and auto storage for ready products. Also a check to disable reminding putting animals in their respective buildings. Thank you for all of the upgrades thus far
Old Jan 20 2011, 12:44 PM

Question New Fish Bait

I have over 5,000 of each of the baits, but the last farm I went to and fished, it said the bait count was zero????
Old Jan 20 2011, 12:53 PM

Thank you very much for the update!
Old Jan 20 2011, 01:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasper View Post
I have over 5,000 of each of the baits, but the last farm I went to and fished, it said the bait count was zero????

The bait you have in storage can only be used by you, or anyone else, on YOUR farm, you would inly see bait on someone elses farm if they had some in storage
Closed Thread