Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2011, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
its been over a month close to 2 since my last refuel and i have allot of fuel powered items.. once you get the oil refinery there is no longer a worry about when you will need to refill it would be a great investment

ABSOLUTELY

I have an oil rig at every farm (they are cheap, and it only takes coin to get them)

I have one Oil Refinery

I "harvest" the rigs and post the Refinery along with other facilities when I post.... couple or three times weekly.

My last "fill-up" was 1.2 Million fuels.... yep, 1.2 million.

I continue to collect the fuel, and sell it when I sell other products. When I get down to about 150,000 to 200,000 gallons, I will start keeping the inventory for the next re-fuel.

I harvest and plow my own 8 farms, and have the 4 semi trucks and other items that require fuel....... and I NEVER run out.

Old Jan 26 2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
ABSOLUTELY

I have an oil rig at every farm (they are cheap, and it only takes coin to get them)

I have one Oil Refinery

I "harvest" the rigs and post the Refinery along with other facilities when I post.... couple or three times weekly.

My last "fill-up" was 1.2 Million fuels.... yep, 1.2 million.

I continue to collect the fuel, and sell it when I sell other products. When I get down to about 150,000 to 200,000 gallons, I will start keeping the inventory for the next re-fuel.

I harvest and plow my own 8 farms, and have the 4 semi trucks and other items that require fuel....... and I NEVER run out.

my next refuel is going to be a little over a million if i were to refuel right now but i will have over 100,000 so i dont need to do it anytime soon so that number will just go up lol
Old Jan 26 2011, 08:56 AM

How are people getting so much fuel? I have oil pumps on all 8 farms and one refinery...I only get 65000 when I go to refuel...
Old Jan 26 2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer apples View Post
How are people getting so much fuel? I have oil pumps on all 8 farms and one refinery...I only get 65000 when I go to refuel...
when i got mine i saved up my fuel in the refinery for a week or so only used the free ones given by the games so i could save up the fuel i made then my first refuel was around 200,000 and ever since then ive been making more fuel then i use. sometimes i even sell extra when i need coins lol
Old Jan 26 2011, 09:07 AM

Will give that a try....thank you...
Old Jan 26 2011, 11:22 AM

i just read the last 2 pages of this thread and where are all the complainers wanting a new update already??

i'm enjoying the newest one but i do wish i could get the bait alot quicker i wish i could manufacture it or have the boat dredge the empty sea coasts for the bait(hmmmm maybe it should be in the suggestion thread lol)
Old Jan 26 2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischellesteelersfan View Post
i just read the last 2 pages of this thread and where are all the complainers wanting a new update already??

i'm enjoying the newest one but i do wish i could get the bait alot quicker i wish i could manufacture it or have the boat dredge the empty sea coasts for the bait(hmmmm maybe it should be in the suggestion thread lol)

There is a lot of bait available ...... at the sushi plants......
Old Jan 26 2011, 02:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

There seem to have been some changes made in the apperance of some of the facilities very recemtly. For instance the ceramic factory now has open sides and small piles of what appears to be raw materials in the fron, hanging flower baskets on either side of the winery and carts of what appears to be raw materials beside each of the facilitiest.When did this happen?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lulu836; Jan 26 2011 at 04:34 PM.
Old Jan 26 2011, 11:36 PM

Rumor on fb says ft ovr in march this yr. said it came from
newsweek or some such any truth to it?
Old Jan 27 2011, 03:50 AM

Half of my trees disappeared when you did the update and they have not reappeared yet..sent a message to farm town and no response. I have hundreds of trees missing, what happened and how do I get them back??
Closed Thread