Old Jun 21 2011, 01:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuk View Post
No names in market place now for months, can't see people there most of the time, can't hire or be hired when i do see people.
Try disconnecting and then re-connecting when in marketplace. It's the green "plug" on the upper right bit of the FT screen.
Old Jun 21 2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballs678 View Post
Actually now you only have to post once, most people don't realize it, but you can just post once and be able to work both regular and service facilities. Before in order to do that, you had to post service facilities.
How do you do that? I have just worked a friends farm who posted both and on the ordinary facilities I didnt get any option to work the services or vice versa.

I tried clicking on her supermarket and it just came up with the box but no refer clients button.
Old Jun 21 2011, 02:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
How do you do that? I have just worked a friends farm who posted both and on the ordinary facilities I didnt get any option to work the services or vice versa.

I tried clicking on her supermarket and it just came up with the box but no refer clients button.
Just click on the service facilities after you finish the normal ones.It will then take you through them.I found out by accident myself,so I am sure most players don't know this yet.
Old Jun 21 2011, 02:40 PM

My seabait and freshwater bait is not showing up in my gifts, or as bait available, it is showing up in my storage, as "non ingredients" and when i go to market to sell things, it gets sold if I click "sell all" on non ingredients. HELP! Please fix this someone, I am afraid to even order any bait this way for fear it won't be able to be used.
Old Jun 21 2011, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarawa View Post
Just click on the service facilities after you finish the normal ones.It will then take you through them.I found out by accident myself,so I am sure most players don't know this yet.
An added note is you have to click on each service facility yourself. It will not automatically take you to each.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2011, 04:05 PM

Default More fruit, bushes and sea scape stuff

[quote=Raul;4710942]See the bottom of the post for bug fixes.

Some new crops and trees comming on the next release.

Could we get some more citrus fruit trees like LIME, GRAPEFRUIT, TANGERINE etc. could add them to other stores like Lime to Softdrinks, bakery and bar, Grapefruit to Breakfast and to bar drinks.

Maybe the coffee and cranberry trees could be converted to bushes like mother nature uses LOL The we could have blueberry bushes instead of as a crop. Ditto for Rasberry. Then there is gooseberry, and more. Could plant the bushes like trees to create borders and all.

Then since I am wishing,, how about more light houses and nautical stuff to use by the sea shores....lobster pots, crab traps, harbor posts with live preservers and bouys. Fishing boats to float on the bays would be cool.

Great release, please keep up the outstanding efforts to enhance the game and keep it new.
Old Jun 21 2011, 04:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
An added note is you have to click on each service facility yourself. It will not automatically take you to each.
yep..thanks for the correction.
Old Jun 21 2011, 05:27 PM

Default Can't use 7 of my factories

Okay yeah for the new additions!!!! BUT now because I can not buy the new bottling plant because I do not have real world cash I have 7 useless factories.

It would be Oh so nice if the things that have to be purchased with $$$$$$$ could also be purchased for coins. Make it $1=100 coins or something on that order.

I know you guys are trying to make money but don't go overboard.
Old Jun 21 2011, 05:34 PM

7 useless factories? What factories are useless? The bottling plant only makes it easier to use the facility, you can keep using them like you always have.
Old Jun 21 2011, 05:35 PM

I love playing Farmtown but the only problem I have is when I go to the market there is still no one there. This is getting to be a problem. I wish you could fix it. Keep up the good work for everything else...
Closed Thread