Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2011, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Peaches get used for 6 different items. Click on the green question mark for peaches in your storage and you will see all the items to be made with peaches.
Yes, but.... the question is each thing used counts as 1 peach harvested.
I asked why each peach could not be used as 1 seed +1 fruit, because in real life you get the seed + the fruit from each peach, [plus I think the old folks used to use the peelings--skin for the wine making].

And another one is on the pines. Why is the 'big pines' counted the very same as the regular pines when cut and sold? The big pines should be getting more in value because they should have more 'board feet' for each tree.

Have I confused everyone sufficiently? ....Yet?
Thanks for hearing me out.

You do have a great game here and I really do appreciate you guys for making it for me, [us]. I am very addicted to it. Don't know what I'dd do without it. [Maybe, I might get caught sweeping the floor occasionally, or maybe even visiting the 'real' neighbors], Ha, Ha
Old Aug 01 2011, 07:26 AM

Default can't find

I got several replies about the problem with the names of everyone that sends you a gift and wants you to send one back or visit them on the bottom of the farmtown screen making it hard to see you whole farm screen.n Can't find anyone that has answered this problem and how to hide or get rid of it.
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by parrot38
I too have used paypal for years but I do not like the fact that I do not have to sign in when using it on Farmtown to me it means facebook/farmtown must be storing it somewhere and I do NOT like that

I just called Paypal and they walked me through canceling the fact that you do not have to sign in to paypal each time i buy something frm fb/ft I now have to sign in each time. thought you all might like to know this
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbussard View Post
I got several replies about the problem with the names of everyone that sends you a gift and wants you to send one back or visit them on the bottom of the farmtown screen making it hard to see you whole farm screen.n Can't find anyone that has answered this problem and how to hide or get rid of it.
You Can't hide or get rid of them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEKLAOL View Post
I have 3 charges on Paypal from Facebook which I did not apply for. I am fighting FB. Talked to paypal and it seems FB has it set up that once you buy from them you are agreeing to their contract and you don't have to sign in to paypal ever again. FB just gets your money without you authorizing it. Never had these problems with FARMTOWN. Not sure what facebook is doing but I am going to keep a close eye on this.
I am not a happy camper.
see i was so afraid of this...that is why i plan to be at Walmart the day i get paid and will purchase a Facebook Credit card.....I can't afford to have my bank account compromised......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I just tried to remove my payment method from FaceBook and it would not allow me to do the remove. NOW I AM WORRIED!! This problem needs to be taken up with FaceBook now.
Just call PP and they will talk you through removing the auto log in so that you have to log in each time. I just did.
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
Originally Posted by parrot38
I too have used paypal for years but I do not like the fact that I do not have to sign in when using it on Farmtown to me it means facebook/farmtown must be storing it somewhere and I do NOT like that

I just called Paypal and they walked me through canceling the fact that you do not have to sign in to paypal each time i buy something frm fb/ft I now have to sign in each time. thought you all might like to know this
Just to add to this. I cancelled the one for my wife and it took a month and an email form to Facebook to get it back where she could use Paypal. So cancelling this may not be such a good idea. Watching your Paypal account is a good idea all the time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:55 AM

Still not able to buy more than one product from someone before reloading, and at the marketplace, I could not see hire requests at all, also even on a farm, if someone had been invited to go water/rake/etc another farm, they could not see the hire or sell requests. Also confirmation that someone accepted my hire request also did not show up.
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:33 AM

Love all the new stuff however.....
Please take the crops that are about to be usable off the non-ingredients tab. (whimper) I planted artichokes, cauliflower & zucchini so that I would have them in stock when I was able to use them but didn't think about the fact that they were still non-ingredients when I went to market to sell. All gone.
Old Aug 01 2011, 09:41 AM

Exclamation Update Caused a Glitch in Facilities Manager Screen

There's now a glitch in the Facilities Manager screen. When the update first came out, I don't remember having this problem; but it's been there for the past day or two at least. The question mark (?) that gives information about our Diversification Rank is now located directly in the middle of, and over, the place we click to choose All Farms or Current Farm, etc. Every time I try to change this sorting choice, the information screen pops up instead. I have to try several times, carefully placing my cursor to try to avoid hitting the (?) and getting the drop-down menu to display instead.

Please fix this glitch ASAP.. just as you promptly fixed a similar display problem with the information bubbles over icons in the Store.
Closed Thread