Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 21 2011, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Sure wish they get this thing released already. Can't work my neighbors field cause I can't changed fields...
i seem to be mssing things with the neighbours- how do you work for each other? do you have to be online at the same time and go across and ask? and to sell to each other is it the same thing?
Old Aug 21 2011, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer fitchy View Post
i seem to be mssing things with the neighbours- how do you work for each other? do you have to be online at the same time and go across and ask? and to sell to each other is it the same thing?

Yes, you have to hire just like you do in the market.... you have to be in the market or on a farm together and you hire just like that..... or are you talking about hiring in facilites?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2891&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 21 2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer fitchy View Post
LOL well with this particular neighbor, which happens to be wife, she is one room on her computer and I am in another on mine. We just holler back and forth at each other we got something that needs to be done. Same thing can be done with other neighbors by sending them a message. Which I also do quite often. Some send me a message, "Hey I got Corn and Wheat read, do you want em?" I replay bask and say "I am on my way!") Same thing with Facilities, I'll post mine and send my top neighbors a message advising that I have posted and they do the same for me.
Old Aug 21 2011, 11:25 AM

LOL Doc Perk....

My sister, my friend, and I all are crazy nut farmers.... So, I usually will message them and tell them that I am loading my facilities and I'ma gonna post a request. It's helps us all tremendously. They get the good/cash and I get my stuff processed so I get the goods/cash! LOL

It takes me so long even with the tools to load all facilities I only load them once or twice a week anymore.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2891&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 21 2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangea009 View Post
LOL Doc Perk....

My sister, my friend, and I all are crazy nut farmers.... So, I usually will message them and tell them that I am loading my facilities and I'ma gonna post a request. It's helps us all tremendously. They get the good/cash and I get my stuff processed so I get the goods/cash! LOL

It takes me so long even with the tools to load all facilities I only load them once or twice a week anymore.
Yeah I know I can spend an hour getting them ready so I usually only do them every other day sometimes every 3 days.

I think I may move all the Service Facilities to 11 when it comes to free up space on my other farm it is getting very crowed...
Old Aug 21 2011, 11:56 AM

Thanks, everything is working fine on my farms today!!!!! Great job fixing the problem...now, if we can get the updates, I will be happy!!!! Patience has never been my virtue, but I am hanging in there!!!!!
Old Aug 21 2011, 12:29 PM

Wow I tend to 1) gather my crops 2) load my facilities 3) post to friends 4) when they have finished working them, reload facilities 5) come back that evening and reload again, and friends can work them again that nite, twice a day. Am I spending too much time on Farmtown? LOL
Old Aug 21 2011, 02:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffycat View Post
Wow I tend to 1) gather my crops 2) load my facilities 3) post to friends 4) when they have finished working them, reload facilities 5) come back that evening and reload again, and friends can work them again that nite, twice a day. Am I spending too much time on Farmtown? LOL
Not sure how to answer that, since I get up, start up the pc and work my farms, then I work my farms, then I work my farms, then sometimes I have a late breakfast/lunch about noon, and then I work my facilities, check out the forums, work my farms, watch tv while I work my farms, then I cook dinner, and eat dinner while I work my facilities, and watch tv while I mess around on my farms and haunt the forums, then somewhere between 10 and midnight I go to bed, and I dream about farming. The next morning I get up and do the same thing. When I cannot get out of it, I do laundry and run errands, pay a few bills, buy more farmcash...and so on. I do not consider myself addicted..tho' perhaps I spend a bit too much time in FT

As for the psychs...they already know I am an addictive personality...lol

Last edited by susme48; Aug 21 2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old Aug 21 2011, 02:16 PM

You are definitely addicted like I am
Old Aug 21 2011, 02:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffycat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
Not sure how to answer that, since I get up, start up the pc and work my farms, then I work my farms, then I work my farms, then sometimes I have a late breakfast/lunch about noon, and then I work my facilities, check out the forums, work my farms, watch tv while I work my farms, then I cook dinner, and eat dinner while I work my facilities, and watch tv while I mess around on my farms and haunt the forums, then somewhere between 10 and midnight I go to bed, and I dream about farming. The next morning I get up and do the same thing. When I cannot get out of it, I do laundry and run errands, pay a few bills, buy more farmcash...and so on. I do not consider myself addicted..tho' perhaps I spend a bit too much time in FT

As for the psychs...they already know I am an addictive personality...lol
I expect to see both of you at the next FTAA (Farm Town Addicts Anonymous) meeting...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread