Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 22 2011, 10:54 AM

You would go blind harvesting purple grapes in the old days. All those white lines.
Old Aug 22 2011, 12:05 PM

Was a max of level 60 when I started, and was at level 60 for months before it suddenly got raised.
And yes I do remember the Harvesting click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click and then the plowing click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click and then the seeding click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click and then the thought of the next farm.
How lucky we are to now have tools to save on the mouse wear.
Old Aug 22 2011, 12:33 PM

OMG I remember ALL that harvesting, plowing and seeding....it was endless...I also remember no facilities, no helpers, one farm..etc....seems like the dark ages now! No everyone's clamoring for that 11!!!th farm!!!!
Old Aug 22 2011, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Farm town came out in feb. 2009 for some reason they used to delete the update threads so you can not go only what you see in this forum. The game grow so fast on the devs they had to stop giving us new stuff so they could work on some major game wide issues that where going on at the time. The game was very unstable in the early days. FT was released to only a few people and it grow to about 20 million in a couple of months, all on word of mouth from players.
I started farming in April 2009, those were the days when u harvested, plowed & seeded 1 square at a time
Old Aug 22 2011, 01:27 PM

When is the next update of farm levels in Farm Town coming out???
Old Aug 22 2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April306 View Post
I started farming in April 2009, those were the days when u harvested, plowed & seeded 1 square at a time
Well I didn't start till later in the year (to satisfy my wife's request that I ".... just try FT, it is fun.....").....

now I am still hooked more than all the fish in all my seacoasts and lakes.

For fun (and a test of patience), try doing one - - - just one - - - field, harvest, plow and plant one plot at a time..... lol. Ouch.

Old Aug 22 2011, 01:43 PM

I remember being terrified that someone would send me a cow because I didn't have enough coins to buy fencing.
Old Aug 22 2011, 02:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
I remember being terrified that someone would send me a cow because I didn't have enough coins to buy fencing.
That was just too too funny

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 22 2011, 02:20 PM

Ahh the good ole days when the max level was 35, and you earned the right to buy the mansion..wooohoo! I played til I maxed at 35, bought my mansion, arranged my ONE farm as pretty as I could, then quit. The endless click click clicking wasn't worth playing any more. My family kept playing, and my mother bugged me for a year to come back to farmtown, you can have multiple farms now! And all I could think was "oh great, more clicking!" And then she showed me the facilities and now you can harvest flowers and fish...hmmm, think I'll check it out again...came back, bought all the tools, maxed out my farms, bought every free and half the pay facilities, and I am maxed out again at 235, but there is hope...new levels on the way!!! Cmon update!
Old Aug 22 2011, 02:52 PM

Default Appreciating all of the upgrades

I think the more experienced players can REALLY appreciate all of the upgrades that have been made, perhaps a little more than people that started playing several months after the game was released. Not only do I remember when 34 (35??) whatever was the top level, but you worked single plot by single plot to save enough to buy THE BIG MANSION!!! Then a second farm was added, tools, facilities, etc. What about the gift exchange?? How great was that?? Suddenly, it didn't matter what your thoughtful neighbors sent to you, you could get what YOU really wanted!! And some of the latest, where you can go to work on someone's farm and no longer get the pop-up box between each facility!! And the multiple hire in the market is especially nice, since I hire all of my harvesting and plowing done. I could go on and on, and yes, I am eager to see the next farm and new crops, facilities, etc., but they will all come in due time. Patience, grasshopper. Meanwhile, Happy Farming!!
Closed Thread