Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2011, 05:14 PM
Account Not Linked

I hate to tell you guys, but new updates generally come out when my sister goes away on holiday, and she's not going away until NEXT Friday. Can you wait another week? NO!! Stop chucking those bricks.

Perhaps it will help that I'm going away on Saturday? Will the devs mistake me in the UK for my sister in Australia?
Old Aug 25 2011, 05:17 PM

Honestly, we had an update, it was the adobe flash player patch on the hover mode. I am thinking this will delay the next improvement another 3 weeks. Just saying, not all updates are for fun, some are for necessity.
Old Aug 25 2011, 05:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffycat View Post
Honestly, we had an update, it was the adobe flash player patch on the hover mode. I am thinking this will delay the next improvement another 3 weeks. Just saying, not all updates are for fun, some are for necessity.
I don't really think it took 3 weeks to fix the Flash problem, which does not count as an update. Still hoping for something this week!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 25 2011, 05:43 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

isn't about time for an update????? ..(glances at watch, tapping foot...)
Old Aug 25 2011, 05:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffycat View Post

The fix for that was put into place a few days after adobe released the latest version of flash player. This fix does not count as an update for the game and while it may have delayed the next update a few days or a week it shouldn't delay it for 3 weeks.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:18 PM

Updates normally come on friday arfternoons here in australia they used to come on tuesday mornings but the last few have been on fridays

well its Friday morning 9am so i will hope for today

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:42 PM
Account Not Linked

I just stripped one of my farms that I had tried to layer and just put garden plots down. When I went back to the farm to plant there were only a few scattered plots. What is up with that?
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
I agree about the humor in the marketplace...a number of things you could shout out instead of "FIRE"....lol But raises the question...IF the devs ever do decide to do away with stacking/overlapping/layering, etc...would there be a warning? or time limit? or just losses?
The devs have not allowed us to do this, it is a "way around"or "glitch"that people have figured how to do....it is NOT a part of the game that everyone can do freely like plowing,theres more work to it than that.

Just sayin that its not a regular option,m Oh and im wondering why no-one has complained about when ur working facilities and you hit the X to go to the next one,sometimes you accidently click 2ce or so and you also hit the offline button?...anybody else do this??..lol...just suprised no-ones brought that up, because they are pretty much in the same spot(place)....notice that next time you hit the (red) X..
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknine View Post
I just stripped one of my farms that I had tried to layer and just put garden plots down. When I went back to the farm to plant there were only a few scattered plots. What is up with that?
give it about 2-3 minutes before u leave ur farm, before u leave after 2 min or so, hit the save icon even tho it says saving data, u just didnt give it time to save it alll...ive had that happen also..
Old Aug 25 2011, 06:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I had a Kirby. I liked it because it was the vacuum and shampooer all in one. I had a G4 so it had turbo mode which made it glide effortlessly. We moved and I wasn't able to bring it so just bought a cheap one. There are times I am glad I now have a lightweight vacuum but still wish I had the Kirby at times too.

Okay, I contributed to the vacuum talk, may I please have farm 11 now?
Closed Thread