Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 07:59 PM

[quote=Raul;4889038]See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Oct 15, 4:20AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

3. Join and get Joined by other online farmers: When you click a neighbour picture in the Neighbour Bar at the bottom of the game (or the double-green-man in the Buddy Window which replaced the green circle) you will see 2 new menu options:

a) Join 'User': Sends a message to 'User' asking for its permission, if user accepts, you will navigate to where that user is located.

b) Ask 'User' to Join You: Sends a message to 'User' asking if he/she wants to Join You. If user accepts he/she will navigate to where you are located.

These options work in every place, you or the other user can be anywhere, including farms, marketplace, realtor or inn.

Notice the online status (The double-green-man) in the Buddy Window is pretty accurate but the online status in the Neighbour Bar (green circle) is not, it's only updated when the game loads and on some specific occasions during the game. So if you are sure a user is online you can still send that user a Join Request even if he/she appears offline in the neighbour bar (without the green circle)./QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

I haven't tried this invite yet but I was just noticing that when I go to my buddy list, I do not see a "double-green-man" I still see a sing green-man and a green dot indicating they are online. Is this the same thing or has the double-green-man not been implemented yet?

thanks
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:02 PM

Thanks Raoul! I am looking forward for FT to leave FaceBook... I will leave with you!!!
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I think I could knock a brick wall down with my head easier than getting Facebook to change anything back to what works...
true, worth a shot even if jsut to let some frustration out
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
I've been playing FT since forever and have rolled with the flow and enjoyed all the enhancements, but the 'My Requests' tab is in the wrong place! After all these years of clicking 'My Neighbors' immediately to the right of 'Play', I find it very irritating and time consuming to be clicking on 'My Requests' accidentally. Can you please move the 'My Requests' tab to it's rightful new location at the end of the tab bar? Please??

Also, with the new 'My Requests', there is no way to exchange gifts??

Thanks, Dan
why is the end of the bar the rightful place for the "My Requests" tab? My logic would put it on the other side of the Play tab, beside the Send Gifts tab so like items are together. But that's just me

you should be able to exchange gifts on the "My Request" tab. To the right of the gift picture there should be a green accept button, a blue exchange button and then a grey ignore button
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:36 PM

Do not like the new send gift setup

It is more work to select who to send gits to

Used to just click, click, click down the list to select recipients
Now have to move the cursor to each person & THEN click which is a LOT more work

Terrible. Give us back the old way to send gifts.
Old Oct 15 2011, 09:05 PM

the my requests doesent pickup every gift

i voided all my old gifts by blocking farmtown then unblocking and game requests says 12 gifts farmtown says 9

accepted all using the new feature but 3 still remain under the old system

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 15 2011, 09:13 PM

By chance has anyone heard if the FT Devs are planning on releasing a "tool" to help us load up our "service facilities" easier like they did for our regular production facilities? It would be really a dream come true!

Again thanks Devs for yet another wonderful update, can't wait for the next one with new levels and Farm 12!
Old Oct 15 2011, 09:16 PM

thanks Raul for the upgrade very impressed with the facility manager upgrade takes me 1/4 the time to load my factories then before the upgrade. Would love to see the animal barns increased in storage or create a super barn that allows you to store a 1000 animals in it. I would even pay fc cash for a barn that would hold a 1000 cows and a 1000 hen and a 1000 sheep in it.
Old Oct 15 2011, 09:16 PM

Coming is spelled with one M, just saying
Old Oct 15 2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
why is the end of the bar the rightful place for the "My Requests" tab? My logic would put it on the other side of the Play tab, beside the Send Gifts tab so like items are together. But that's just me

you should be able to exchange gifts on the "My Request" tab. To the right of the gift picture there should be a green accept button, a blue exchange button and then a grey ignore button
at least for me, the Exchange button hasn't been working ... just one of the glitches that happen with new updates. Also like the animal barns not accepting animals right now.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Closed Thread