Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2013, 12:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you so much for putting in the overtime to reach a solution to the sprinklers. It will be so nice to have my farms back to normal.
Old Feb 20 2013, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Thank you so much for putting in the overtime to reach a solution to the sprinklers. It will be so nice to have my farms back to normal.

What Trina said! ^
Old Feb 20 2013, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

- We can't confirm if there are still weird issues with the flowers, like watering flowers then harvesting and then all flowers appearing Ready to Harvest again after a refresh. If you experience any weird behaivor with the flowers please report the details on this thread.

-

Ha ha ha, yeah my flowers are behaving weird, some have turned into Venus Fly Traps, and others into Giant Hogweeds.

Seriously, thanks to Raul and the Devs. for getting to the bottom of the sprinkler problems.I haven't had any problems myself, but I can appreciate that others have, and how it can become annoying if you're waiting to advance your crop times etc.
Old Feb 20 2013, 07:35 AM
Account Not Linked

OK I think the sprinkler(purple) is working,but it isn't showing it watered. Still have 13 farms to go,and will see if this happens on all of them.
Old Feb 20 2013, 07:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
OK I think the sprinkler(purple) is working,but it isn't showing it watered. Still have 13 farms to go,and will see if this happens on all of them.
If you hover the mouse over a crop only F shows,not W F,But if you hover over the farm(what do you call the lil squares in the left hand corner) it shows watered.And So I think things are getting watered.Does that make sense
Old Feb 20 2013, 07:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtracer2b View Post
I am having the same problems after this update as I did after that last update.

"your diversification rank" does not equal my "best". I am about 2000 short. And this is after I have purchased 3 new facilities today.

I use these two numbers to make sure I have started all my facilities. When those two numbers are equal I know I have them all at 100%.

Can't figure out why this happens after every update. Frustrating to me.

Anybody else having this problem, or is it just me???

Greg
I've noticed this as well. Even though I've added the new facilities, and although my facilities are topped at 100 %, my ranking has dropped by about 2,000 points for no discernible reason. It makes me feel as if some of my facilities have been taken off of the manager with the new update.

I've been going through them manually, but it's a tedious process and I haven't had much luck yet. I'm at least glad that I'm not the only one that's noticed the problem.
Old Feb 20 2013, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I tried the plant and save,didn't work for me. Planted 2 different crops. The corn watered,the blueberries didn't. Maybe if I had planted only one type of crop
I have the trouble only on farms where I plant 1 large crop.
Old Feb 20 2013, 08:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFrederick View Post
I've noticed this as well. Even though I've added the new facilities, and although my facilities are topped at 100 %, my ranking has dropped by about 2,000 points for no discernible reason. It makes me feel as if some of my facilities have been taken off of the manager with the new update.

I've been going through them manually, but it's a tedious process and I haven't had much luck yet. I'm at least glad that I'm not the only one that's noticed the problem.
Mine has also dropped by about 2000

And the sprinklers are showing watered when you hover over a crop but is is F I, had to look closer to my monitor. I am use to seeing F W.
Old Feb 20 2013, 08:58 AM

Default Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Feb 19th, 11:10PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. More than 10 new Train Related Decorations plus a new Airplane Decoration (Coming next week): We will update this post with the exact item list next week.

2. 32 x 32 Farm Expansions for farms 15 - 17: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 12 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Log Truck with Chainsaw 8 x 8, then you can buy this new Log Truck with Chainsaw to chop faster, up to 96 at a time.

5. Time Manager - A few days ago we added this new information:

Reaccelerate Trains (Gamewide tab)
Train Timings (Trains tab) -> Train timing is now already adjusted accordingly when it has been boosted by your friends
Minigame Reward Timings (Minigames tab)

6. Facility Manager Filter Improvement: The Dropdown filter in the Facility Manager has been upgraded to a full Window, from there you will have better filtering capabilities. For now, it has the same as it had before, plus you can also filter based on the Facility Type, for ex: Animal Buildings, Regular Facilites and/or Service Facilities.

7. More information for "Start All" tools in facilities: When we release new facilities you will now see on the top right corner of it's Help screen the "Start All" tool corresponding to that facility. You can also open the Help screen for any "Start All" tool in the store and you will see a list of all the facilities to which that tool applies.

8. Multifarm Manure Spreader Improvement: When you use the Multifarm Manure Spreader you will now see the same Window you see when you are hiring farmers. From this window you can quickly select the exact farm you want to fertilize (First Tab) or you can choose a set of farms (or all farms) to be fertilized at once (in the second tab)

9. Multifarm Mobile Sprinkler: If you already own the Green Mobile Sprinkler, then you can buy this new Purple Mobile Sprinkler to Irrigate all your farms at once. You will see the same multifarm selector that is now shown with the Multifarm Manure Spreader explained above.

10. Flower Improvements:

- When you Freeze a flower it will remain in the same stage, it will not revert back to a previous stage like happened sometimes
- When you Unfreeze a flower it will remain in the same stage, it will not revert back to stage 1
- When Watering dead flowers in a non-final stage you will not see the "Ready to Harvest" text anymore when you mouseover them

11. Other Minor Improvements:

- You can mouseover the Coins or Fuel icon and you will see complete coins or fuel amount in a tooltip, usefull for players with more than 1Billion coins
- Farm Index are now always shown for all facilities in the Facility Manager, before they were truncated for some facilities
- Irrigated farms will now show a 'W' next to the farm name when you mouse over the Farm Selector

12. Airline Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Airline Supplies.

Toilet Seat Covers
Flight Attendant Cap
Pilot Ranks
Sleeping Cushion
Propeller
Travel Ticket
Oxygen Mask
Seat Belt

New products on other facilities:

Polyester Fiber in the Petrochemical Plant
Polyester Webbing Roll in the Textile Mill

13. Airline Catering Facility (FC): Produces In-Flight Meals.

Lounge Snack
Economy Snack
Economy Burrito Meal
Economy Pasta Meal
First Class Drink
First Class Snack
First Class Breakfast
First Class Meal

New products on other facilities:

Honey Roasted Peanuts and Mixed Nuts in the Snack Factory

14. Mobile Catering Trailer (coins): Provides Remote Site Food Service and can be stocked with the products below:

Egg Rolls
Mushroom Pizza
Ham Pizza
Ground Meat soft taco
Chicken Quesadilla
Spaghetti with meatballs
Roasted Chicken
Cherry Pie
Coffee Waffle Cone
Ice Cream Sandwich

15. Airline Terminal (FC): Provides Air Transport Services and can be stocked with the products below:

Lounge Snack
Economy Snack
Economy Burrito Meal
Economy Pasta Meal
First Class Drink
First Class Snack
First Class Breakfast
First Class Meal
Toilet Seat Covers
Flight Attendant Cap
Pilot Ranks
Sleeping Cushion
Propeller
Travel Ticket
Oxygen Mask
Seat Belt

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Feb 19th, 11:10PM EST:

- When using the Brown Sprinkler to Water neighbour flowers it now shows the farm names of your neighbour farms

- If you use the Brown Sprinkler to Water flowers, you can now use the other Sprinklers to accelerate growth right after that

- Sprinklers should now accelerate all plants in a farm, not partially

- Production Chain for Textile Mill adjusted, it is now after the Petrochemical Plant which is the one producing the Polyester Fiber

- We changed a few wording on the game and the Store so you can understand better the differences between the Brown Sprinkler and the Rest. The Brown Sprinkler is the Upgrate to the Watering Can, it just Water flowers in one click. The other Sprinklers are about Irrigation and accelerate growth and extend Gone to Waste time. As a bonus, the Sprinklers that accelerate growth also Water the flowers so you can do this 2 things at once, as there is no negative side effects in this case.

Based on this, we decided to have 2 different letters (status) in Farm Selector to indicate when you have Watered the flowers using the Brown Sprinkler that day (W), or when you have Irrigated the plants using the other Sprinklers that day (I). We did this same separation in the Time Manager. Also, on the farm, accelerated flowers/crops/trees will show an (I) instead of a (W).

Known Issues:

- We can't confirm if there are still weird issues with the flowers, like watering flowers then harvesting and then all flowers appearing Ready to Harvest again after a refresh. If you experience any weird behaivor with the flowers please report the details on this thread.

- New Train decorations and new Airplane decoration should be available Monday next week.
When i water flowers, they appear ready to harvest, but if you harvest them they do not go to storage. Other issues are the spinkler not working on all items on farms. Can not send gifts. When at market for 2 mins every one disappears. When planting and harvesting keep getting pop up saying enqueing and then loading which stops working until messages go.
Old Feb 20 2013, 08:59 AM

Default Issues with game

When i water flowers, they appear ready to harvest, but if you harvest them they do not go to storage. Other issues are the spinkler not working on all items on farms. Can not send gifts. When at market for 2 mins every one disappears. When planting and harvesting keep getting pop up saying enqueing and then loading which stops working until messages go.
Closed Thread

Tags
train