Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 28 2023, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Only thing i got so far was a ticket number with no update. Just my report of missing facilities.
Hi RomanticSoul,
Then you got to auto response. They will get to your ticket in the order received. Please be patien as they have had a lot of tickets because of the outage yesterday, so can take a few days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 28 2023, 10:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
Then you got to auto response. They will get to your ticket in the order received. Please be patien as they have had a lot of tickets because of the outage yesterday, so can take a few days.

Your reply about missing facilites was a lot faster. they have 2 days then im leaving the game. Losing 62 to 64 Farm Cash isn't something Im happy about. Accepted the change in fuel. WHich everyone has noticed not just me. Lots of people complaining about that. The Farm Pass having farm cash facilites on them which not every has so can't be done. even been patient with The Ext tools not working correctly until they get the fixed. Having to refresh my farms so i can make it to the end of everyones coops quests without it closing out halfway for no reason. but losing farm cash I can't accept or be patient about. Totally unacceptable.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 28 2023, 10:39 AM

Level:
XP:

Finally done. Got the credit for the farm cash ones.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 29 2023, 08:56 PM

Level:
XP:

I planted several rows of Kale on my farm 5 for the farm pass where I needed them. I harvested them and it only recorded 2 instead of 21. I harvested the other 12 off my first farm. I have no idea where they went and I only got 2 of them.
Thank you
Helen Thompson
Your USER ID number is: 100000638807616 Build No: 570

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 29 2023, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbear1129 View Post
I planted several rows of Kale on my farm 5 for the farm pass where I needed them. I harvested them and it only recorded 2 instead of 21. I harvested the other 12 off my first farm. I have no idea where they went and I only got 2 of them.
Thank you
Helen Thompson
Hi Helen,
I just checked your farm pass goals and you have gotten 14 of the 21. Please note that only the original crop planted counts for a farm pass. the extra you get from fertilizer and bonuses does not count for the farm pass.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2023, 10:25 PM

Level:
XP:

I planted 192 Kale plants on farm 5, harvested them and it only gave me 2 for the farm pass quest that I needed 21 for. I got the other 12 off farm 1. I had enough planted, it did not credit them to the pass. I did not figure any bonuses to help.
Helen Thompson

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 29 2023, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbear1129 View Post
I planted 192 Kale plants on farm 5, harvested them and it only gave me 2 for the farm pass quest that I needed 21 for. I got the other 12 off farm 1. I had enough planted, it did not credit them to the pass. I did not figure any bonuses to help.
Helen Thompson
Hi Angelbear,
I am sorry but we can't add anything for a farm pass goal. I also can't duplicate this. I had no problem getting the required crops. I am not sure why you didn't.

The only thing I can suggest is for you to report this to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 01 2023, 12:37 AM

Default Fishing not updating

I have several farms that will not update the ponds after they have been repeatedly fished. Even if I exit and come back, they still show that there are items left to be fished again even though they were just done. Those farms are 3, 15, 21, 25, 29. The first time this started was after a user named "Ray (Ray)" worked the fish on my farms. Can you look into this? Thanks.

User ID: 832402770489324
Old Dec 01 2023, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I have several farms that will not update the ponds after they have been repeatedly fished. Even if I exit and come back, they still show that there are items left to be fished again even though they were just done. Those farms are 3, 15, 21, 25, 29. The first time this started was after a user named "Ray (Ray)" worked the fish on my farms. Can you look into this? Thanks.

User ID: 832402770489324
Hi KoalaBear

I moved your post to the thread about missing items on the farm.

It has nothing to do with other user working your farms.

We are aware that there is a problem and the developers are working to fix it.
Old Dec 01 2023, 07:36 PM

I have just hired a player to harvest all my Artichoke fields in several of my farms. I noticed all farms are done, and yet I'm missing almost 40,000 Artichokes from the harvest. Anything to explain about this? This is not the first time I had discrepancies about the harvests. Where did those Artichokes go?

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing