Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 16 2011, 05:28 AM

my coops have TARDIS technology
Old Jan 16 2011, 05:37 AM

i looked back to when the updates where out in dec09 and jan10 this is what i found

22 dec 2009 then next update was on the 28 jan 2010

so if we had an update on the 23 dec 2010 then next update should not be until 29 jan 2011

so just wait
when i help my friend with game updates and we kept a look on the forum and people were complaining we just took longer and did not rush as it takes such a lot of work
Old Jan 16 2011, 05:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pperkins View Post
i looked back to when the updates where out in dec09 and jan10 this is what i found

22 dec 2009 then next update was on the 28 jan 2010

so if we had an update on the 23 dec 2010 then next update should not be until 29 jan 2011

so just wait
when i help my friend with game updates and we kept a look on the forum and people were complaining we just took longer and did not rush as it takes such a lot of work
There is no set schedule for the updates just because an update came out on 22nd of Dec. 2009 and one came out on the 23 last month means nothing. There was a major problem with the game the developers where trying to fix at that time and starting in February the facilities started coming out so they where getting ready for some major changes in the game at that time. That is way there was a month in between updates and when we got one at the end of January it was only Valentines day stuff.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jan 16 2011, 05:56 AM
Account Not Linked

I am here killing time while some items on my farm mature ... I can't believe what I am seeing in the posts ...

You all have to understand that Devs DON'T and Shouldn't communicate directly with users ... I am a designer and developer myself and in my position I always have a go between (an Administrator or a Liason) who speaks to the users. This is because the users WANT, WANT, WANT and are not particularly tolerant of a developer telling them that either it can't be done or it is going to take more time. ... Direct communication has been tried and DOES NOT WORK.

The Devs were very nice in telling us that Farm 8 and more levels would be coming in the next release, but even that doesn't work as shown by the constant badgering and whining on this board. If you have been around for more than a year you can probably remember when we plowed, planted, harvested and sold our crops ... then we had only ONE farm ... when there were NO facilities ...

Get off the backs of the Devs and let them work at their own pace ... you CAN'T RUSH the upgrades ... if they start rushing to bow to your incessant pressure and impatience the quality of this game will be affected ... and then they will have people whining about the problems ... the Devs are doing their job and have given us the best free game I have played on the internet ... If you are "bored" with the game perhaps you need to take a break and go play something else or go DO something else ... try playing the zynga games ... you will come back here grateful for the job the devs do ...

Now relax, have a cup of java and leave the Devs alone ... the upgrade will arrive when it is ready and will not cause the game to fall apart ...

My thanks to the Devs for a great job and for their attention to detail ... My thanks to the Moderators for trying to keep this a civilized thread ...
Old Jan 16 2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Michelle View Post
I am here killing time while some items on my farm mature ... I can't believe what I am seeing in the posts ...

You all have to understand that Devs DON'T and Shouldn't communicate directly with users ... I am a designer and developer myself and in my position I always have a go between (an Administrator or a Liason) who speaks to the users. This is because the users WANT, WANT, WANT and are not particularly tolerant of a developer telling them that either it can't be done or it is going to take more time. ... Direct communication has been tried and DOES NOT WORK.

The Devs were very nice in telling us that Farm 8 and more levels would be coming in the next release, but even that doesn't work as shown by the constant badgering and whining on this board. If you have been around for more than a year you can probably remember when we plowed, planted, harvested and sold our crops ... then we had only ONE farm ... when there were NO facilities ...

Get off the backs of the Devs and let them work at their own pace ... you CAN'T RUSH the upgrades ... if they start rushing to bow to your incessant pressure and impatience the quality of this game will be affected ... and then they will have people whining about the problems ... the Devs are doing their job and have given us the best free game I have played on the internet ... If you are "bored" with the game perhaps you need to take a break and go play something else or go DO something else ... try playing the zynga games ... you will come back here grateful for the job the devs do ...

Now relax, have a cup of java and leave the Devs alone ... the upgrade will arrive when it is ready and will not cause the game to fall apart ...

My thanks to the Devs for a great job and for their attention to detail ... My thanks to the Moderators for trying to keep this a civilized thread ...
DITTO!!!!!! This is the only game I play that does NOT have problems when they roll out a new release. (Sometimes a few minor glitches...which are taken care of promptly!!)

Try playing Farmville if you don't like it here. That rolls out new stuff every second and has the glitches to go with it.
Old Jan 16 2011, 09:52 AM

so true,i have played some of the zynga games and yes more bugs then here! i'am impatience for farm 8 but dont like to rush up oure devs. i respect there job and now its takes time. if i see the result on this game, i can wait. yep, 7 farms is a luxe, i dont see it on other games. thanks for the reminder
Old Jan 16 2011, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
my coops have TARDIS technology
Brilliant!!..

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Jan 16 2011, 02:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Jennifer Michelle, no one has ever said things better than you have in your last comments. Bravo to you! Now if only most of the whiners will sit back and think a bit before whining or complaining. :-)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 16 2011, 02:40 PM

Smile Farm #8

I really hate to be a pest about this but with so many new releases that I cannot resist and with the trees, new plantings, etc. you have to add I'm completely out of room. Can't even buy anything else yet for lack of space. Is it possible you could give us a little hint as to when we may expect it to come out. I have coins and cash burning a whole in my pocket, it really needs to get spent, lol. Thank you guys!!!
Old Jan 16 2011, 02:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdukes58 View Post
I really hate to be a pest about this but with so many new releases that I cannot resist and with the trees, new plantings, etc. you have to add I'm completely out of room. Can't even buy anything else yet for lack of space. Is it possible you could give us a little hint as to when we may expect it to come out. I have coins and cash burning a whole in my pocket, it really needs to get spent, lol. Thank you guys!!!
They will most likely not hint as to when it comes out...there has been a debate about it if you read the last few pages lol. The last time the devs gave a specific date and didn't come, that was really bad, which is why they don't give specific dates anymore.
Closed Thread